Chapter eleven

~2 days later~

Nathaly's POV

Right now I'm at the airport waiting for Michelle. She said Luke & her are coming. I'm still shocked that Luke is my brother. Luke explained everything to me on the phone yesterday. I understood. But I'm excited to meet him & to know he's in a band & to now know that Michelle is my sister-in-law. I love Michelle. & Luke & her make a very cute couple.

"Nathaly!" I hear Luke yell.

I run to them & hug both of them.

"Nice to see you again Nathaly." Michelle said.

"Hi Luke." I said.

Luke was crying.

"Don't cry. We are now together. Our other sister didn't want to come & now doesn't want to know anything about us." I said.

"It's just so good to finally see you." Luke said.

"Well let's go home. Nathaly. Guess who's here?" Michelle said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Dylan." Michelle said.

"Really? Where is he?" I asked.

"He lives like 2 blocks from my house." Michelle said.

"Michelle. I have to tell you something later." Luke said.

Michelle nods & we leave to Michelle's house. Which I'm staying at.

I'm really happy to be with her again. But the thing is I miss melody. A lot.

Luke's POV

I am planning on telling Michelle that I am moving in with her. That way we won't have to be so far away. Plus the paparazzi are taking a lot of pictures of us. Making up lies & everything. So now I have to dress up. Right now I have a black wig on. With my sunglasses on. I hate being like this but I would do anything to be with my girlfriend & my sister. Plus I don't care what people say about anyone that I love because I know it's not true. Maybe some parts are but most of it is not.

Last time a magazine came out & it was giving out Ashton's personal life about Michelle being found. I mean I don't want my personal life going out public. I get that sooner or later it's going to come out but not by lies or by magazines. In magazines they put out lies. I hate that.

"Babe. We are here." Michelle said.

Michelle & I help Nathaly with her things & we go inside Michelle's house.

"Okay so I'm going to unpack. I also want to rest so I'll catch up with you guys later. I'm really tired. I'll just unpack later instead." Nathaly said.

Nathaly went to sleep in the room that Michelle gave her.

"So what do you want to do while Nathaly is taking a nap?" Michelle asked.

"Well I wanted to tell you something." I said.

"I'm listening." She said.

I put my arms around her waist. By the way I am behind her.

"How would you like it if I moved in?" I asked.

"I'm okay with it. Plus I want you by my side. & it'll be good for Nathaly. I say you can move in babe." Michelle said.

I picked her up & put her down.

"Yayy. So when can I move in?" I asked.

"Whenever you want." She said.