Chapter thirty three

~Michelle~

"What!?" Tom yells.

"Tommy.... I'm sorry." Lucifer says.

"Don't apologize to me! What the hell is wrong with you!?" He yells.

"Michelle..." Dean said.

"Woah woah! Back up." Sam said.

"Can I please leave? I don't want to be here." I said.

Nathaly nods and she takes me away.

"Michelle! Wait!" Dean said.

"I said back up!" Sam said.

"I think we should call the boys." Nathaly said.

"No! I'll talk to them when they come back." I said.

She nods and we stayed in my room as we hear yells coming from the living room.

I started to cry again as Nathaly hugs me tightly.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know. You only told me you were bullied." She said.

"I never told anyone." I said.

Can all of this just stop?

——

I woke up and saw someone sitting on the end of my bed.

I open my eyes and sat up quickly.

"I'm so sorry, Michelle." He said. 

"Tom, it's not your fault. You didn't know. I didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't want to talk about it but I got tired of holding it in." I said.

"But it's my fault for liking him. I don't even like him. I love him." Tom said.

"Tom, I'm so sorry. I just need to protect you. You're my best friend." I said.

"I know. Come here." He said.

He hugs me and I sighed.

"Lucifer won't stop calling or texting." He said. 

His phone kept going off but he just shut it off.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's not your fault." He said.

"It is. I ruin everything. I ruined your relationship and you were so happy with him. The way you talked about him. The way your eyes glowed up just by talking about him. You never told us a name because you wanted to wait but you were so happy and I ruined it." I said.

"Stop it. It's not your fault. He should've never done that to you. He should've stopped right away. He should've never even thought about laying a finger on you." He said.

"I'm still sorry." I said.

"Don't worry about it anymore. I'm just glad you're fine." He said.

"We should probably head down to eat. Let me just brush my teeth." I said.

He nods and I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I was done, I put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on.

"Hey Michelle, um.. I think we should call the boys." Nathaly said as she came into my room.

"Why?" I asked.

She turned on my tv and put the E! News.

"We are back and with some news. It seems that yesterday night there was fighting coming from inside Michelle Irwin's house. Her bodyguard, Sam, kicked out 2 guys who seemed to be crying. Nathaly Hemmings was also seen outside before Sam brought her inside. Some heavy stuff happened because it seems that Michelle had a troubling past with those 2 guys. Does Luke Hemmings know about this? Is that why she came back to Australia? That's all we know so far, now..."