Chapter eighteen

Michelle's POV

Luke is with me sitting on Calum's bed right now. Calum and Michael left with Ashton for a while leaving me and Luke alone.

"Sorry about yesterday." I said looking down playing with my fingers.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm okay with you being with Calum. And I know you guys are just friends and wouldn't do anything to hurt me." He said.

I hugged him and I felt tears but I fought them and didn't cry. I've cried too much already.

"I trust you but I also want to have communication with someone else. I'm not trying to be mean. You know I love you and everything but I just want to talk to someone else." I said pulling back.

"It's okay. I understand." He said smiling.

I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"There's a smile. I missed you smiling." He said.

"I missed smiling too but there's something that makes me not smile." I said.

"I miss you at home. Everyone misses you." He said.

"I miss everyone too. Especially Ashton and my family but I just can't look at them right now." I said.

"Just come home at least. I miss cuddling with you." He said.

"Ashton will always be there. I just can't face him." I said.

"I can't." I said shaking my head.

"How's everyone?" I said changing the topic.

"Everyone is good except they want to see you but you know they want to see you." He said.

"Then invite them. Just please make sure Ashton doesn't come." I said.

"I'll try but there's no promise that he won't come." Luke said.

Luke gets his phone and calls Calum and everyone.

I really hope Ashton doesn't come. If I see him I know I'll blurt it out and things will not be pretty.

I still haven't figured out how to tell him. Or how to tell my family.

How do I tell them that my father had an affair and has an 11 year old son?

----

Luke and I decided to cuddle until everyone shows up.

"I missed cuddling." He said.

"Me too." I said.

"When are you coming home?" He asked.

"When I feel like it's the right time. But don't worry it'll be soon." I said.

Then you better hope things go right.

"I miss waking up next to you." I said.

"Me too princess." He said.

I felt tears but I kept fighting them.

"Hold on. Let me go to the bathroom." I said.