Chapter twenty four

* Instead of putting POV'S I'm going to just put their names. *

~ Michelle ~

"Okay so there are maybe 2 more stories before I get to the whole tornado story. This story is about me being bullied."

Louis and I are walking and drinking our coffee.

Haha I just realized that walking late at night is my thing with Louis. Playing and walking Jewel is my thing with Niall. I mean everyone plays with Jewel but mostly me and Niall. Playing guitar hero is my thing with Harry. Reading is my thing with Liam. And singing is my thing with everyone.

"Back when I was in America.... it was my first day of high school. I didn't know anyone. I went to my first class and that's where I met Rose and Dean. She started talking to me. They said it was cool that I was from Australia. I was happy I made friends. Then I met Lucifer during my lunch period. Rose and dean had like 5 classes with me. I only had 3 classes with Lucifer. All four of us had lunch together. They were so nice. We would talk about so many things. I actually had a crush on dean. He was so sweet to me. But I knew Rose liked him so I didn't wanna break our friendship....One day I went to the bathroom... I came out and started looking for them. But when I found them... they were talking so bad about me. But since they were the only friends I had I still hung out with them. Few months later I was their little bitch. I was doing their homework and everything. I had enough one day and I told Dean I wouldn't do his homework. I got beat up. I stopped being their friend. Sophomore year I met Nathaly, Derek, Dylan, and Melody. But I was still bullied. Nobody ever knew. Nobody ever noticed. Not even Nathaly, Derek, Dylan, or Melody. I was bullied when they weren't with me. One day Dean, Rose, and Lucifer just disappeared. I never knew what happened. I was free. I never told anyone. Until now." I said.

"Wow. I don't know how someone can bully you. I mean you're so beautiful and smart and really sweet and I honestly don't know why someone would want to do that to you." Louis said.

I threw my coffee cup out after I was done and I put my hands in my pocket.

"Well I don't know. I didn't even do anything to them." I said.

Louis puts his arm around me and we continued walking. Well after he threw his coffee cup away.

"I honestly don't know why all these things happen to me. But I'm lucky I have you guys by my side. Without you guys I don't know what I would do. I think I'd be dead." I said.

"Well now you have us. You can count on us and we'll be there. I have to be on tour soon but we can video chat and stuff." Louis said.

"I'm actually going to go with Luke and the guys on tour for a few days. Maybe I can go with you guys for a few days too. If you guys don't mind." I said.

"That'd be awesome." Louis said.

"Okay great. Well on to the next story." I said.

I told him about my father and his affair and after I was done I told him about the tornado. We were sitting down at this point and when I was done we continued to walk.

"Wow so young and you have a lot going on." Louis said.

"Yeah and it feels good getting it off my chest. I still have to go to therapy so I can get better because at any moment I'll have another break down. But thanks for listening to me." I said.