Chapter seventeen

Michelle's POV.

I quietly walk next to her. I stood like 2 feet away from her and I could hear her talking.

"I miss you. Bobby is all grown up. He's 11 now. He found out about you not too long ago. I told him that his dad was gone when he was only 1. He misses you." She said.

"I miss you daddy." The little kid said.

Daddy?

I cleared my throat.

She jumped a little.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I said.

"It's okay. I was just leaving." She said.

"No no. Wait. I'm Alexander's sister, Michelle. He never told me he had a son." I lied.

"Oh, he never told us he had a sister. I'm Stacey and this is my son Bob." She said.

"I miss my brother." I said.

"Yeah. He loved us very much. But he would always get drunk and high. I knew he had another family and he said he'd leave them for me. I was pregnant at the time. But we've been together since I was pregnant. So for almost 4 years. Would've made more if he was alive." She said.

4 YEARS!? WHEN I WAS ONLY 8 HE STARTED THE AFFAIR!? THEY WOULD'VE BEEN LIKE 12 YEARS IF HE WAS ALIVE!? WHAT THE FUCK!?

"Oh so that's why my sister in law, Anne, would always ask me if he was with me whenever he'd go out or she would cry to me." I said.

"I knew it was wrong but I love him so much." She said.

I felt tears coming so I made up a lie to leave.

"I have to go. I have to meet my boyfriend for lunch." I said.

I quickly left and got into my car.

I drove to my house and stayed outside in my car.

I kept on crying.

"Why would you do this to us? I thought you loved mom! I thought you loved us! I know I left when I was only 13 but why would you betray us?" I cried.

I grabbed my phone and called the one person who I tell everything to.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey, can I speak to you?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll make an excuse to leave the group." He said.

"Thanks. Meet me at the park by the water fountain." I said.

"Okay. See you there." He said.

I hung up and got out my car. I started walking to the park.

As soon as I got to the park I walked to the water fountain and saw him there.

He saw me and ran to hug me.

I burst into tears.

"Calum, I just found something that will break my mom's heart and the whole family's heart." I cried.

"Shh, it's okay michelle." Calum said rubbing my hear.

"No it's not. It's not okay. I lost my best friend, I forgot about my family, I am lost." I said.

"Calm down and tell me what happened." He said.

We sat down and I couldn't stop crying.

"It's okay. Just calm down. Breathe in, breathe out." Calum said.