Chapter twenty nine

~Michelle~

"What do you want, Rose?" I growled.

"Well, there are so many things I want but where should I start?" She said.

"Don't ever call me again." I snapped.

"Don't you dare fucking hang up or else..." she started saying.

"Or else what?" I snapped.

"Or else your boyfriend and family and friends get it." She threatens.

"Don't you fucking dare threaten me about my family or boyfriend." I said.

"You don't care about your friends?" She laughed.

"Also, your boyfriend, Luke, is very hot." She said.

"They're my family. Fuck off. Luke is mine." I said.

"Listen Michelle..." she started saying before I started speaking.

"No, you listen to me. I'm done with your bullshit. Now listen to me carefully. Stay away from me and my family and my boyfriend. Don't get near us. You seriously don't know what I'm capable of." I said.

"Big mistake. Better watch out. Keep an eye out for your boyfriend. Don't wanna let girls get him and rip him from your side." She said before she hung up.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I threw my phone on the couch.

The concert was still going on and it won't be done for another half an hour or so. Which gives me time to talk to them. As much as I don't want to talk to them, I gotta know what they know.

I dialed their number and they answered pretty quick.

"Tell me what you know." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"Dean, you know what I'm talking about. Rose! Tell me what you know."

———

I was in my hotel room while the guys were getting some stuff from their car. They haven't showered yet. But they're just too happy about their show.

"Woah! That was so amazing!" Luke yells as the guys come into the room.

"That really was! Sorry I didn't stay much longer. I was kinda starting to have a big panic attack." I said.

"That's okay. But you sang so amazing!" Ashton said.

They all opened their arms as I feared.

"No no no! You're all sweaty!" I said.

I tried backing away but I fell onto the couch and the guys went on top off me.

"No! Get off!" I groaned.

"You love us!" Luke said.

"Yes I do. Now get off." I said.

They all get off and I was debating whether or not to tell them that Rose called me.

I think I should tell them later.

No but what if I tell them later and they get mad that I didn't tell them before? What if I tell them now and they just cancel their other shows? I mean they probably will if they I tell them later. But what if I tell them....

"Uh.." I started to say.

Nope nope. Not telling them now.

Or should I?

I opened my mouth to talk.

Nope nope. I'll tell them later. They're happy right now because they had a successful show.