Chapter ten

Luke's POV

Michelle fell asleep and it's cute. She looks like an angel. She's my angel who came to make me happy again. She's here to make me forget about the past. The past that keeps haunting me.

No one knows about it. Not even the guys. No one. Not even my own family. But I don't think I'll be telling anyone.

I turned off the car & got out. I carried Michelle out & locked my car. I opened my door & went inside. I got to my room & lay Michelle down on the bed. Honestly Michelle is so light.

I go back downstairs & serve myself a glass of water. I go back upstairs & see Michelle resting peacefully.

"Why would you kill her?" She mumbled.

I go closer to her.

"You killed Melody! I hate you so much. Whenever you try calling me or something I won't answer! Don't get close to me! I'm leaving! No! Get away from me!" Michelle yelled.

"Leave me alone!" Michelle yelled gasping for air.

I hugged her while she cries.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'm here." I said.

"I hate having these nightmares. I want them to stop." She cries.

While she's crying a phone starts ringing.

"Not mine." I said.

Michelle gets her phone & answers without looking at the caller. Before answering she wipes her tears.

"Hello?" She said.

Michelle's POV

I answer my phone after wiping my tears.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Michelle." He said.

"Oh my gosh. Derek." I said.

"Yeah. It's me." Derek said.

"I told you many times not to call me! I told you it was melody! You didn't even bother listening to me. Now she's dead because of you! Now stop calling me. Don't you dare." I said.

"Michelle. Please listen to me." Derek said.

"No. I don't even want to. I hate you." I said.

"Michelle. Pl-" before he could even finish I hung up.

"So that was Derek?" Luke asked.

I nodded.

Luke hugs me again & I just sit there with tears coming out.

I told Derek so many times that it was Melody but he didn't want to open the door.

Luke & I cuddled for a little bit but then went downstairs to watch movies. We also cuddled there.

"Michelle?" Luke asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Why did it take you so long?" I asked. I laughed  as well as Luke.

"Yeah. I do." I said.

Luke smiles & kisses me.

We continued to watch movies while cuddling.

I fell asleep right away. I really hope I don't get nightmares.

--

Oh my gosh!

I didn't have any nightmares. This time I woke up without them.