Examing the Victim

I woke up like I did any day. To my boss calling me about a new case that he needs my help with. The calls have been more murder related lately. But my boss said something about this one that sparked my interest. He said "Hey Edward it's Simon. We have a special body, come to the lab asap." The last time we had a special body it got up and walked around. I jumped up and ran to my dresser grabbed my suit. I put it on as quick as I could. I put on my shoes and tied them and jogged to my car.
I got in my car, turned the car on, and drove as fast I could to the lab. When I got to lab I walked in and greeted everyone I jogged past. When I reached the morgue I said to John "Give me the details. Let me fill in the blanks."
    He started throwing the details "Ok, the vic is a female, about 23 years old, cause of death undetermined, has a bunch of expensive jewelry, had a few battle scars from 5-7 years ago. Need more details?"
"I can work with that," I replied looking down at the victim. "The vic had or has a boyfriend who has a lot of money, which is where the jewelry came from, and for the 'battle scars' she got into fights into high school and broke her arms and/or legs. I get that right?"
"You even need to ask? Of course you did."
"When did you guys find her?" I asked
"About an hour and half to an hour ago, Why?"
"Might be important later." Little did I know at the time it actually would be important. "How long was it sitting there."
    John answered "3 hours until we found her and was sitting here for an hour, so she's been dead for 4 hours according to my calculations."