Where can I go John

I made it to my car before John stopped me. "Edward what are you going to do. You don't know where this man is. He could be anywhere."
"Guess I'll just have to find him then, John." I replied with a little anger in my voice.
"Edward, go home. You won't be able to find him. Let him come to you."
"John, I appreciate the help, I really do but he's out there and he might not come to me," I took a deep breath "Even if I do go home, he might catch me off guard."
"The lab wouldn't be safe" John said
"Where can I go then," I asked him "Where is a safe place for a celebrity in a small town."
"Well, there's my place."John offered.
    I took his offer and we drove to John's house. John lives in his parents old house. He had lived here since he was a kid. It was a 2-story house. The outside was white. The inside of the house was painted light blue.
    "Thank you John, for letting me stay here." I said as I put my stuff in the bedroom I was staying in. His house was about 4 and a half hours from the lab. We spent about 45 minutes playing videos, talking, and eating. Five minutes after we were done John and I both get a text from Tony. He had sent us a video of the tornado coming out of the room for about four minutes. After the video I call Tony and put him on speaker. "Tony is every one all right?"
Tony says "Yeah."
John asks "Anyone get injured?"
Tony answered "Nothing a bandage won't fix. Edward, John you guys need to stay out of the lab for while. Be careful."
"Okay, we will" I said as I hung up. I look at John, "So what now Edward?"
"Easy, we let him come to us."