You're next

I closed the door to the security room as I walked in. "I need to see the footage of the deadroom at the time of the twister." The security guard agreed. He played the footage of the room as John and I ran out.
It was just as I expected. I didn't see anything I hadn't before. I asked the guy if I could get a copy of the recording. A few minutes later I got it. I thanked him as I walked out of the door. I tossed the flash drive to John. He caught it. "John I need you to look over this, and find something we didn't see at first."
"Ok Edward." He nodded. John put the flash drive into his computer and started watching the video, scanning the screen to find anything new.
    I went to the coffee machine to get John and I some delicious coffee. I put the coffee container in the Keurig 2.0 pressed the button and out came the coffee. I walked back to John's desk with both of our cups of coffee in each of my hands.
    When I reached John's desk I gave him his coffee and saw he had the video paused right as we closed the door. John looked up at me and pointed in the center of the tornado. It's a tall, strong looking man with a hockey mask on. "Who the hell is that?" I asked.
"We don't know Edward, we won't be able to identify him through his mask. Watch this." He said. He played the video. The man was holding up a piece of paper that said Your next, "Holmes" After I read what the man's paper said my face was filled with shock. I went over to my desk, unlocked the door and grabbed my pistol. And walked out of the building.