Back to the dream

I open my eyes, "John, get off." John gets off me and steps back.
"Sorry Edward, it's just that, I thought you were dead." He looks back at the body.
"Don't worry John I'm not dead, just  asleep," John looks at me in confusion, "It was obvious wasn't it John? I mean  the bodies literally spelt the words wake up. The words saying Valentine killed Holmes was what I thought. I thought I was killed and this was the afterlife until,when I fell I woke up for a little bit."
    I walk out of the dead room and see Valentine. "I always kill my targets."
                                                                                    John's POV
    After the doctors asked me to leave I walked to the waiting area. I found a seat in the corner of the room. I walked to the seat and sat down. I see Valentine walk in the building and ask the woman at the desk what room Edward was in. She tells him and he starts walking that direction. I get up and catch up to him. "Hello Valentine, come to say hi to Edward one more time." I said in a rude tone. Valentine looks at me and nods.
    I look down at his bag and see a pistol with a suppressor. The bag also contained two bullets. I assumed one of them was for Edward. He stops turns to me and says, "John, if you don't mind. I want to speak with Holmes privately."
"No problem, I have a friend that's close to Edward's that I'm going to visit." Valentine nodded. I watched him enter Edward's room. He pulls out his phone and presses a button. The camera was deactivated. I see him close the curtain so I can't see what he's doing in the room.
                                                                                    Edward's POV

    This time Valentine had two guns. Unlike before where he had his disks. I couldn't move my body just stood there. Then I looked around and noticed that I was on a hospital bed. "It's over Holmes, there's no escaping this dream." He lifts up his two guns. Aims them at my head and I close my eyes. I know that it's a dream but I'm scared.