Brother

I get in the passenger side. John gets in the driver's side. He puts the key in the ignition. Turns it and starts driving. He drives to the hospital as fast as he could. We got there in a few minutes. John and I rush in there and hurry to the changer's room. He go through the door and find out that my mom had indeed turned to Valentine. He changes into me. I assume it was to throw me off. It didn't work. I point my gun at him. He looks at me and says, "You wouldn't kill your brother Edward." He then changed into the form of my brother.

Memories of my brother come flowing through my mind, him and I playing at the park, climbing trees, taking turns being a cop or a criminal. I look at the man who stood before me and I lower my gun. Then I remembered, my brother died in an explosion caused by something in his lab getting released. I raise my gun, "Thomas died in an explosion." I forced myself to believe that, even though they never found a body.

The man claiming to be my brother said "That's what you think Edward. It was a scientific mishap." I remember Valentine saying his friend got his powers through a scientific mishap. "My goal was to make a regeneration serum that could help soldiers regenerate limbs or even organs. But when the vial dropped it released it." he took a breath, "it released a liquid creature of some sort and it flew around the room. I blew up the lab to try to kill it. It saw me. It shielded me from the explosion." He finished. I'm still pointing my gun at the person in the bed before me. "I don't believe you, Thomas died in that explosion. His body must have been vaporized." I said loudly. The person in the shape of my brother's body only shook his head. He threw me a disk. I catch the disk.
    I was looking at the disk and then look up. Everyone around me was unconscious or dead. "What the hell?" I said with confusion. I look to my right, where John was. He wasn't there. "What the hell?" I repeated. I walk out of the building and see they took John's car. My phone starts to ring. The caller ID said it was Thomas. Impossible. I answer it. "What do you want?" I ask standing in the middle of the parking lot. Thomas answered, "What I want," he paused, "is to see my younger brother again. Before I have to kill him." He laughed.
"Where are you?" I asked.
"Your house. I'd hurry if I were you, the lives of three people count on it." He hung up the phone. I put my phone in my pocket. I start running to my house as fast as I can. As I was running my phone starts to ring. It's one of my old friends Arno.