Tornado

John and I were talking for about a hour looking down at the victim. We were talking about life and how this body could've been special. Also the fact our boss was keeping something from us. Then, we realized a red and blue funnel coming out of the victim's chest. It was growing wider and taller, attracting objects as it grew. "John, we need to get out of the room right now. Go! Go! Go!" We ran out of the room and closed the door. "Everyone get back!" I shouted. We slowly walked back as we heard the sound of the objects flying around and crashing against the walls. The sound of glass breaking.

     After a few minutes the noises went away. When we heard no noises coming from the room I opened the door a little bit. and saw the twister had gone away. I pushed the door open all the way to see the damage of the twister. What I saw inside that room was chaos. All of the vials broken, all of the tables flipped over. Hell, even the cabinets came off the walls. I wasn't concerned at all. I was curious.

    "What I want to know is, how come the funnel that came out of the vic stay contained in that room? How come it didn't come out here? I mean the walls of the room aren't made of a special metal." I asked the people in the room while looking around, my hands in my pockets. My voice getting more serious as I spoke. "I want answers people, and I want them soon." Out of the corner of my eye in a mirror I see someone raising their hand. "You don't need to raise your hand to speak to me Tony, what is it?"

    "Oh sorry," He puts his hand down, and I turn around "To be honest sir I don't think you'll need our help. I mean your the new Sherlock Holmes. You're the best here."

    I responded a little like this "First of all Tony, please don't call me sir. Second, I work with what I know. I need most of the facts, I can't work with nothing." I continued "So I need more facts because so far all I know is a tornado came out of a dead person and stayed in one room." I walked over to the security room and walked in.