A week Later

It was 3 weeks since Tony told John and I to stay out of the lab until they research the tornado more. John and I were in my apartment, sitting on my big, red couch. Waiting for the man in the mask to come to us. "John, I don't think he's coming." I said to John in a tired voice. I hadn't got good sleep in 19 days.
    I walked to the kitchen to make some lunch. As I walked to the kitchen I looked at my phone and saw that there was another story of a red and blue tornado. But, there was something different with this story. There was 2 tornados. I reached the refrigerator when I read that. "John, turn on the news." I shouted to John
"What channel?"
I responded "Any."
    John put on channel 7 news. We caught her mid sentence. "- tornados keep growing bigger and more tornados are coming. If I were you I would get your family and friends and leave Kinglsey. That's the only thing that's  going to keep you alive. We'll keep you posted." It cut to a commercial break. When she said "get your family and friends and leave Kinglsey." I started thinking about the masked man's plan.
"John I had an idea,"
"Yes, what is it."
"Maybe the masked man doesn't want to destroy Kingsley. What if he wants an empty battlefield for me and him to fight."A
John thought about it. "That's a possibility. But what about the tornados? How are we going to stop them?"
"I have, uh," I was thinking of what to say, "not thought about that." I was thinking. And thinking. And thinking. A few minutes later I was still thinking. A idea finally came to mind. "Maybe the tornados will go away when we catch the man, just a theory."
John looked at me an tilted his head "That might work," we had a few a minute or two to think, "but what if catching him doesn't work, what if we need to kill him?"
"Then we'll have to kill him." I said in a dark voice. John looked at me with a shocked expression.
    "Hey you asked me." I said as I made sandwiches for John and I. I was making us pulled pork sandwiches with my homemade spicy barbecue sauce. After hours of silence and watching television it was getting late and I decided to go to bed. I put my pajamas on, jumped onto my bed, and fell asleep.