Cyborg's Love || Genos FEELS ||

"Go, Genos, I'll handle this. Go save (Name)."

He ran and ran through the rain, his Sensei's words continuously reverberating in his head in hopes to make his legs run faster. He was a cyborg, he shouldn't have trouble breathing. He was made of metal... 

He shouldn't be in this much pain. 

His chest hurts, and he feels his mind go into panic as his brain images about the possible, terrible things happening to you right now. He felt his eyes narrow in search for your resonating core, the ones he wanted to see glowing. He grew agitated, restless.

You can't die, he wouldn't take it.

His shoes tap against water, his jeans showered with mud and splashes as he runs desperately. His blonde hair flashes through the glossy drops of water. He felt breathless, even if he had a peculiar system residing within him. He panted, even if it was unecessary. His head and mind is just in too much pain and agony right now, searching vigoriously as his head snaps here and there, still hoping to see and feel your artificial warmth, and your echoing core that made him so, so attracted to you.

You were like his other half, his soulmate. He felt like he'll lose half of his soul if he never finds you.

"(Name)....." 

He whispered in a rough voice, his tone so full of regret. He shouldn't have left you alone. The two of you should've just taken care of the demonic monster together, like always. If he only thought of you more, the three of you should have been going home happily right now. Eating dinner outside, watching an interesting, unique movie, and sleeping soundly, waiting for what tomorrow has in store for the three of you.

But he just ruined it all. He felt so much self-loathing, and it is slowly clouding his judgement. He feels himself slowing down, much like his determination.

 But then, a certain hero's voice ringed once more in his head, as if part of his soul wanted him to never lose hope.

"Go save her, Genos.... No matter-"

"... What it takes..."

He lowered his head in frustration as he grits his teeth, forcing himself to shut out the negativity. The terrible thoughts, the reminiscing memories...

'Ignore all of it....!'  He says.

He dashes once more, regaining his faltering speed from before. He whipped his head in search for you, determination and slight fear slowly creeping in him. He felt so scared, but he had to shoo away the feeling for now. Because his first priority for now, is-

You.

He stopped abruptly in front of the tall buildings from before, now coated with rain and smudges of blood. Everything was crumbled and glistening under the rain, the sun's rays slightly peering from the sky. But he didn't care about all that now.