Way Too Happy || Saiki Kusuo

Yep, as you've guessed, I'm still not over it. *Tries to remind myself that I'm free to write about anything I want to avoid feeling selfish and guilty*
Well, Saiki fans, enjoy~

____________________________________

Saiki's joy was brutally shattered when his friends- no, when the nuisances, decided to burst his introverted bubble by taking away his precious summer vacation.

The plan to keep his schedule within the days all clear and free, he sighed as he remembered the defeat he felt when Teruhashi, the popular idol who unfortunately (for him) ,had a crush on him, decided to take away his last day.

"... Everything is ruined. No, I should be used to it by now."

Standing in front of his room, he timidly touched the doorknob to turn them slowly, opening the door in the process.

"The world hates me, I'm totally sure of that. For pete's sake, this is such a pain. It's all that stupid Toritsuka's fault." Saiki grimaced, vexed.

Shutting his eyes in exhaustion of the suddenly chaotic day, his chance to foresee the unexpected visitor inside his room was taken away when he is greeted by the overly familiar childhood friend's muffled voice as the figure was crouched in front of his TV.

The sight of (Name) (LastName), casually crunching on a bag of chips with eyes peeled away from the drama he gave up on watching in time, it failed to surprise the psychic, oddly.

"Meh, Shaiki? Man, chook chu lorng enorf!"

Said man sweat-dropped.
"...Don't talk when your mouth is full, I can't understand a word you're saying."

He grumbled telepathically, yet you paid his strange way of speaking no mind as you pat the space beside you eagerly.

"I said, you took your lovely time at school, luckily you reached the show at the climax. Sit down, sit down," you said after finally gulping down the huge mouthful of chips, so Saiki heard you loud and clear.

It has been a week since you started reverting back to your old friendly self, it was made evident through your formal front melting away with the way you started hanging out with him on weekends  and of course, through your thoughts.

Nevertheless, since you had been this way since childhood, it would bother him more if you hid your true self, and put on an unpleasant facade in front of him, a man that nobody can lie to.

Going back to the present, Saiki carefully plopped himself beside you, followed by a silent notion.
"Stop acting like you invited me over to your room, aren't you satisfied with entering my house like it's yours?"

The abrupt silence dispersed as soon as it came when the sound of your hands rummaging the chips echoed inside.

Saiki eyed you through the corner of his eyes.

Just like he thought, your mind was occupied by opinions about the show, as always, he can't quite decipher the feelings you're hiding inside your heart.

Although Saiki stopped doubting you a long time ago, you still fascinated the psy-user for your ability to remain honest both in reality and mind.

Simply put, he can atleast tolerate an overly-honest person like you. The second he picks up on the troubles you desperately hide away on a normal day makes it much more special than the completely useless thoughts that overflow in his head on a daily basis.

Ever since you came back, even though you only visit once a month everytime his vacay hits, not once did Saiki sense any ill-intent from the voice of your heart.