Snuggle Bunny || Genos fluff

"I'm hoooome." You groaned, groggily walking inside the small apartment as you took lazy steps with your slouched body.

"Oh, welcome home, (Name)-san."

Genos' firm tone resonated within the empty space. You heard his voice loud and clear as you finally reached the sofa. With a heavy, and tired grunt, you plopped down the soft couch face down. After a few steps reached your ears, you never bothered to lift your head in order to see a certain cyborg hovering above your disheveled hair.

He then crouched down as he held the armrest of the sofa with two hands, almost like he was unconsciously imitating a curious child's pose. He never really understood your behavior. Everyday, you always came home all tired and drenched with fatigue.

So right now, as you layed their defensless, he took this chance to observe your peculiar personality.

With a tilt of a head, he studied your situation. His scanners are telling him that you were perfectly healthy under specific areas concerning your body, so halfway through the observation, he eventually gave up. Instead, he let his ideas flow through his mind.

He thought, '(Name)-san is always tired after a day of school. Even though I remind myself to serve her healthy food together with master, she often seemed... Tired. I did my best to take care of her health, but I can't seem to figure it out, her problem.'

Then, he let out a gasp of realization as he leans forward.

'Could it be... A problem concerning her school life??'

"What are you looking at, Genos... .. Do I have something on my hair?" You said, your muffled voice playing despite your stiff figure, causing the boy to snap out of his thoughts as he widens his eyes at your deadly instinct. He never fails to ask himself, how did you know?

Although you were Saitama's sister, he already confirmed that your abilities were never on par with his master. Even so, your natural sensitive senses never ceased to amaze the cyborg. Partly why he treated you with the same respect he had for Saitama. 

"No, I was just wondering, what is it like..... Entering university?"

You shot your head up as soon as his tone reached your sharp ears. But once you did, you now put yourself in a situation where you were facing the blonde with such little space between your noses.

But that wasn't bothering you right now. What had you all shocked and agitated, was the blonde's question. 

'Oh god... Does he... ??'

Genos seemed to notice your concerned expression.

'Ah. It seems a misunderstanding occured.'

As expected, due to the cyborg's poor choice of words, he made you think that he was sad about the fact that he didn't have the chance to experience a normal person's everyday routine in a university. Although he sometimes felt such unimportant feelings, that was not what he wanted to ask.

So, as per what Saitama taught him to do whenever he makes someone misunderstand, he prepares himself to ask you the proper question.