Special Attraction || Genos

"AHAHAHAHA! Is that all you have, Wannabe Hero (Name)!?"

A group of low-class, weak monsters hovered above you as you huffed at the smoky sky with a drip of blood running down your neck from your lips. You kneeled there lifelessly while your shoulders went up and down, making it evident that clearly, the strength that once blew away these brittle, human-sized monsters, was all you had. You were breathless, tired.

A normal delinquent like you had no chance with the new ugly face these losers brought with them before you kicked their asses. You were strong, but this merciless, hunk beast that came along with them was too much for you.

It frustrated you to no end, making you bite your lip to keep yourself awake. A savage action, but you didn't care. All you wanted to do was kick their asses, but....

"To think that we were beaten by you! BUT WHAT IS THIS!? IN FRONT OF OUR BOSS, THE FEROCIOUS OGER, YOU'RE JUST A WEAK LITTLE HUMAN SHIT!" 

Yes, that was it. In front of high-classed monsters like these, you were weak.

You continued to pant, but it wasn't enough to stop you from lowering your head, while you gripped and dug your nails on your palm. Blood ran down your face, and you were so mad, so angry, you just wanted to swing at the motherfucker sending you a condescending look. However, a thought ran through your mind. With your state right now, the punch won't affect the devil too much. 

'... Weak...'

The green, disgusting ugly monster before you scoffed a bored groan at you, the action making the sissy monsters at the back laugh hysterically. The fake, arrogant little creature beside the top of the chain moved from his position, heading towards your sorry-state as he leaned and mocked you.

"ARE YOU OKAY, (NAME)!?!? ARE YOU CALM NOW!?!? AHAHAHAHA! MAYBE WITH OUR SUPER STRONG BOSS HERE, YOU'LL LEARN NOT TO COME ACROSS US, HUH!? CAUSE YOU BETTER! OR ELSE..."

'Or else what, you fucking pussies? Just because I beat your sorry asses up for robbing a store yesterday, you went and brought your ugly baby-daddy? You fuckers, 

the next time we meet, I'll fuckin' kill your asses, motherfuckers!'

You clenched your fist much tighter, making another drip of blood spill. You grit your teeth at the threat, but made sure to hide it as you really don't know if you could fight any longer. Instead of saying that line out loud with much madness, you kept it to yourself. With your cuts and bruises in your face, and the throbbing, swelling feeling in your head, you decided to play it safe, despite the rage and anger you felt light up in your chest.

But you were serious with the last threat, 

You will, make sure to murder those fuckers.

With that last, infuriating line, the group of monsters went on their merry way, walking towards the exit of the dim alleyway with ignorant, proud looks on their disgusting faces.

'Wipe that smug look off your faces, go die!' All you could do was curse at them vigoriously in your head, and glare at them from afar as the blood streamed on the left part of your face irritates you to the bone.