Favorite Color || Saiki Kusuo

A/N: Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan just ended with 120, 4-minute shorts, and 24 episodes of 5 compiled shorts. I love this anime for its comedy, and most of all, its characters. Long story short, it's a comedy anime lol. And MC is voiced by the VA of Izaya, and he's cute, isn't that enough to give it a try!?
AND WE NEED MORE SAIKI X READER FICS OKAY
ENJOY
====================================

Saiki was your childhood friend, even though you only played with him once and then went far away the next day.

He had a very good memory, so he could never forget that day in his life where he honestly felt like a normal kid at the time where he was insecure about his powers.

After being scolded by his mother for making a daycare teacher quit because he bullied the others in the game rock, paper, scissors and eventually beat her, he was isolated.

When they went to a playground, he was the kid who was always alone on the swing set. It was there when he wondered, why was his hair color different than the others?

So he used one of his most dangerous powers to ease his anxiety- Mind Control.

But precisely, exactly after he said-"Pink hair is not strange at all."-, a child his age appeared in front of him, and said-

"-wow, your hair is pretty! It's my favorite color!"

-As he was a child, upon hearing something like that from someone's mouth and hearing the exact same thing from their mind, it made his usually dull eyes widen and if not, sparkle at how bright the girl was right in front of him.

"What's your name?" She asked bluntly, approaching him further as the young Saiki curled and eyed her warily as he could not hear any difference from what she was saying, and what she was thinking.

She was saying exactly what she was thinking, he came to that conclusion as he finally regained his composure.

"Saiki Kusuo.." He said, finding you absolutely strange as you did not question how his mouth didn't open to speak, yet you heard him just fine.

"Saiki? Waha, it rhymes with Psychic! Hi, I'm (Name), can I call you Kuu-chan!?"

She exclaimed, taking the young psychic aback as he asked in suspicion, "why..?"

She blinked at him owlishly.
"Because if I call you Kusuo, it sounds like shit*, right? and and, if I call you Kuu-kun, it then sounds like cocoon! I don't want to ruin your name, so I'll call you Kuu-chan!"

Saiki was barely surprised, yet the vocabulary of the young girl made him open his eyes wide to eye her strangely.

"Where did you learn such words..?"

"-That doesn't matter, play with me in the sandbox, Kuu-chan!"

Despite holding an expression of boredom, Saiki was impressed that that did not stop you from bugging him to play with you.
"I still haven't agreed, though.."

However, he was finally visibly baffled as you grabbed his wrist out of nowhere. "Kuu-chan, let's play in the sandbox!" you said, assuming that you're able to drag him away from the swing set.

Yet like a rubber band, you could not quite go far as you were snapped right back beside the boy who still sat there, and for some reason, you couldn't drag away the hand that clutched the chain tightly!

You stared at him with your mouth forming an 'o', and Saiki only eyed you back with his purple eyes.

Maybe if he showed you his superstrength, you'll leave him alone.