Want a Kiss? || Sonic fluff

*Looks back at the shit I wrote*...... *squints* Not sure if this is fluff or lime.. 

LOL, WHATEVS, ENJOY~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

".... Why are you here again, Sonic." You breathed out in an exhausted manner. 

"Oh, hey (Name). I see that you're back." Sonic replied nonchalantly as he sat on your sofa, dressed in casual clothes as he layed back there calmly, as if he did not just trespass someone's house AGAIN.

You scowled at his unfazed expression, feeling yourself growl after a second of his slurping. He even served himself your favorite tea....

"Tsk, obviously. Get outta here when you're done with your self-served tea. I don't have time with your bullshit. I'm in a bad mood today, so you better get going fast." You growled at him, before walking inside your apartment as you stomped your way to your bedroom. 

Sonic could only follow your figure go around him as he stares, raising a brow at your usual attitude. Although it was as he said, the usual, he couldn't help but hear a slight, tone of irritation in your voice. It was a bit more angered than the familiar one he was greeted with, and you usually just ignored his overly-feel-at-home actions and continued on your way.

"Yeesh, that was colder than usual."

Why the sour greeting, he asks himself.

 Basically because you didn't like the idea of coming home from a long day with this ninja, rather, trespasser, bombarding your tired vision first thing. For the first three weeks, you managed to keep up with his ridiculously friendly, calm vibe.

But right now, you were too tired, too annoyed to deal with his shit right now.

However, as usual, Sonic was being persistent.

After almost 10 minutes of lying on your bed face-down, you had hoped that the modern ninja took a hint and left already.

But it seems like your efforts were futile as you heard a knock on the door.

"...... Sonic," you weezed as you lifted your head. "TAKE A HINT AND GO ALREADY! IM TIRED, OKAY?"

"..... But I brought your favorite chocolate."

You jolted when his voice resounded once more, making you turn your head stealthily.

"Hershey's kisses, is what this bag of mini poop says... I always saw you eating loads of them when you're back, so I thought this might cheer you up."

You ignored the insult he made about your dear chocolates, and instead focused on his voice.

"..... Fine then, come in." You finally gave up, your whining voice reaching his sharp ears as he enters your room. You had already sat upright and prepared yourself to envelope your body with the blankets, and your hand was already fixed on the T.V remote.