Psycho Hero || Saitama angst?

"Ah, Hero Saitama. What are you doing here?"

You said, still focused on wiping the blood soaked on your black, leather glove.

Red, crimson colored, human blood.

You stood there idly in the middle of human corpses, their bloodied outfits signifying that they were ruthless criminals, a group of serial killers that you gathered in one, adandoned building.

".... If I recall, you're Hero (Name), right?"

You smirked a smile, but it appeared disturbing as half of your face was smeared and splattered with blood.

Yet, for Saitama, it didn't bother him. What peeked his interest, rather, was your way of dealing with monsters and bad guys. It has been a while since he kept an eye on you.

"Yes, I'am."

He looked at the piles of corpses surrounding him, not even batting an eye at the gorey sight.

"I understand that they were bad, but why do you have to do this? Isn't it a pain to clean up?"

You stopped whatever you were doing as your eyes widened. Most heroes would be disgusted and terrified at your way of "subduing" criminals and monsters alike, but to your surprise, this man before you seemed to pay no heed at all.

You then resumed on putting on the cleaned up glove, and then moving on to crack your knuckles.

"Why gather them in one place and then punch their guts clean, you ask? Because, they're a pain to kill off one by one. And I leave the cleaning to the Hero's Association. It's a win-win situation, don't you agree?"

He stared at you, embedding those curious, ebony eyes at your hypnotizing ones. They were blank and bored, while yours were dull and lifeless.They were only alive when you were swinging your arms around, spilling blood, blood, and more blood.

He then moved around and decided to answer, after what it seems him, making up his mind about something. 

"Yeah, I'd probably do that too. But still, it's gross here, and it stinks. Wanna go out?" He says, using his right hand to squeeze his nose shut, and the other to point at the exit of the worn out base. 

You stood there with an unpredictable expression, before coming to a conclusion. It seems the two of you were wary of each other, but as if you were the same person, it's like the two of you decided that,

'Hmm. This person's interesting. I wanna talk to him.'

'Hmm. This person's interesting. I wanna talk to her.'

With that, you walked ahead of the caped hero, leaving him staring at your back. He assumed that that was a sign of your agreement, and soon followed behind. Then, to his surprise, though, you were no longer on the ground. He scoped his every surroundings, but he saw no one. To his left, to his right, behind, and, all that's left is...

Above.

"Ooooy! Heeree!" You shouted from a tall, abandoned building, you voice echoing as you waved your hand from the roof top of the building. He raised a brow at your quick movements. Maybe, just maybe, were you strong too? Like him?