Spoilers || Saiki Kusuo

This is not an actual spoiler lmao it's just Saiki angrily dodging you cause you watch too much anime and read too much manga that whenever you approach him to talk as fellow otaku's who love the same show, he has no choice but to avoid you because you're too addicted to miss a second to watch/read the series, therefore making your thoughts a bomb of spoilers because anime is your fucking life. <------------------- Actually me because I have no life other than this and I get lonely without talking to someone about anime *sobs*

So yeah I freaking love Saiki to bits so he's all I write about. (shut up i'm pitiful i know)
Btw in here he hasn't discovered the germanium ring cause if he did then he wouldn't be having this problem now would he?

Well enjoy thy author's shitty reader insert

====================================

Saiki can't comprehend the fact that he's actually quite popular. Popular to the weird crowd, unfortunately.

These said, threatening crowds of people called "friends" tend to attack him after school.

After some time, even the stubborn psychic got tired enough to have his everyday life consist of almost life-threatening battles testing his abilities to professionally use his powers to escape his troublesome peers.

With that being said, he usually just goes with the flow, and using the process of elimination, he chose to give in to Kaidou's invitations to hang out after school rather than the others. Atleast he had food waiting for him.

Nevertheless, today is different. There is something much more, something worth fighting for that is waiting for Saiki back home.

He doesn't consider himself as a hardcore otaku, but he does like anime genuinely. Especially this series that's going to air its last episode today.

That's why, even if Saiki doesn't like it, he will do whatever it takes to avoid you.

"(Name) (Lastname), the most hardcore otaku I know. She recommends most anime that I take a liking to now and has taste that I find common with mine."

Saiki had just come in inside his classroom, starting the soon-to-be hectic day with an inquisitive stare to the cause of his sleepless nights.

"Yesterday, she said she had already read the manga, therefore, I can no longer trust you, (Name)!" He brooded begrudgingly, carefully making his way to his seat.

Inconveniently placed in the middle, yet conveniently placed away from you. Saiki sit himself properly and immediately started the day with slumping his cheek against his knuckle in thought.

He stole a glance of your mutually slumped form without turning himself. "Although what I'm doing is practically useless because I'd hear her thoughts from this range anyway, if I focus my own attention to other's overlapping thoughts, it'll be pretty similar to putting myself in the middle of a chattering crowd, that way, I won't be able to catch her thoughts so quickly."

But that won't be enough to keep you from approaching him, ever since the day before yesterday. Saiki had given you a chance to talk to him without shutting you down so shamelessly, since he was interested and amused himself.

He was quite relieved that your malfunction every morning due to watching something so late at night proved to be to his advantage, he could take it easy before lunchbreak comes.

Saiki had already sat himself up straight from his slouching position before could the teacher enter the room. "I guess I could take it easy before that time. It'll be where the true challenge begins."