The Kiss (Edited)

Chapter 5

We said our goodbyes and went to our apartments. I really like her now. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I think it's time to end things with Bella. I call Bella to meet up with her but she refused. So I just broke up with her over phone.

I know that makes me look like a jerk but she did refuse. She didn't even really care which made me kinda happy. No drama to deal with. I went to bed thinking of Sara and how bad I wanted her. What made me most happy was knowing that I have the chance to make her mine.

Sara's POV

I thought Ethan was a big distraction before, now he is a huge one. He was perfect. I thought of him while drifting off to sleep. Is it crazy to say I love him? Because I think I do. I'm definitely going to have sweet dreams tonight.

*******Next Day*******

I wake up at 9:00 am thinking about Ethan. I drag myself to the bathroom and begin my morning routine. I have a bum day. So I wore black leggings a sweatshirt and some white sandals.

I headed to Starbucks and decided to work on some assignments for college. I take online classes. I got a lot done but one person kept popping into my head. After finishing some work I decided to go home and bake a few things and hopefully share with Ethan.

I made chocolate chip cookies, Oreo truffles, and blueberry coffee cake. Not to brag but just looking at them I did a pretty damn good job. My desserts were perfect and I was going to share them with the perfect person. I walk over and offer some dessert to Ethan.

Ethan's POV

I heard a knock on the door and got up to answer it. All I've done today was watch movies. To my astonishment it was Sara and she brought dessert.

"Hey Sara."

"Hey Ethan."

"I was alone and baked a few things and thought you might like some."

"Yeah, I would love some, come on in."

We went to the living room and started talking, eating, and binge watching How I Met Your Mother. (BTW great show)

After about 2 hours I saw Sara's eyelids start to close. She is so beautiful. She snapped up and told me she should probably get home. I thanked her for the dessert, but before she could leave I asked her out on a date and she said yes. I also did something neither of us was expecting and I crashed our lips together.

Sara's POV

After he asked me out on a date which I kindly agreed to he kissed me and I kissed back. I started getting butterflies and it felt like someone lit fireworks inside my body. It was amazing. We stood there staring in each others eyes for what seemed like forever.

I eventually told him goodnight trying so hard not to blush. When I hot home I just laid in my bed thinking about our kiss and how I craved more of him. Ethan and I will eventually become forever.

Edited by falalalalalalalalal (Sara), read my book. Thanks.