How Deep Is Your Love

Added this video because 1. I love y his song 2.it's my story3. Kinda goes with it at the end so yea.

Ethans POV

I woke up thinking about my date with Sara. I realize just how deep I'm falling for her. I had an amazing time with her last night.

I also realize Gray too. I should probably call her some time. I finally decide to get out of bed.

I get in the bathroom and strip my clothes off and hop in the shower.
After my shower I decide to wear some black ripped my eans and my bulls Marilyn Monroe short with some black vans.

I eat some cereal and decide to kill some time and watch sons of anarchy.

After watching SOA for three hours and seeing its 2:00 I figured I'd say hello to Sara.

I walk to her door and knock. I come to see a sleepy Sara. Hey Sara I say. Oh hey Ethan come in she says.

I noticed you look tired and wanted to see if you'd like to get some Starbucks and Netflix and chill I casually say. Sure why not she replys.

10 minutes later she returns ready to go. Ready I say. Yep she says off to Starbucks we went.

The car ride was fun as usual we just talk. When we walk in to Starbucks we order but before she goes and grand her wallet I have my card to the cashier. Sara gets a white chocolate mocha Frappuccino. I on the other hand get a Carmel frappuccino.

After receiving our drinks we head back to our apts. We decide to hang at Sara's. We just relax in her couch watching Grease cuddling.

About half way through the movie I notice Sara is asleep. I start dozing off too. As soon as my eyes close I hear screaming.

I look at Sara and realize it's her screamimg. She starts screaming things like " Jack stop" or please your hurting me and then she starts crying and peels her eyes open. I rush by her side.

She finally realizes it's me and calls down. She was all red and sweaty. I sit and cradle her in my arms and eventually get up to grab her some water.

She just sits and crys in between her sone s he just apologises to me. Sara you have nothing to be sorry about but an explanation would be helpful.

Sara's POV

He asks me for an explanationof my dream. I'm not sure if I should tell Ethan I've only been here a few days and I don't know if I trust him completely yet.

I hesitantly start my explanation well I use to have and ex name Jack. Just by saying his name I feel tears stinging the back of my eyes. He was sweet in loving in the beginning but that slowly disappeared. Point is he abused me and won't let me go. I eventually got away from him but I was broken.

I mean completely broken I cry at the thought. I went to therpy and stuff when I my nightmares occurred of e gen he would hit me. They stop for awhile and then come back. Anyways he paid a visit yesterday before our date.

He won't go away he's here to stay no matter how hard I try to get away he's there. I'm scared and lonely.

Sara Ethan finally speaks your not alone and he won't hurt you again I promise.

Thank you sooo much Ethan I manage to choke out between my sobs.

The rest of the night Ethan spends comforting me. I just lay in arms feeling his warmth. He's like a blanket of protection. I feel safe in his arms.

After I've stoped crying I give Ethan a slow passionate kiss. He kissessback with even more force.

This rapidly turns into a full make out session. He licks my bottom lip asking for a entrance which I allow. After we both pull away were breathing really hard. We just stare in each other's eyes. His beautiful blue eyes make me melt.

Once we finally tear out gazes away from each other we just sit s be cuddle. Ethan speaks up and says Sara Marie I don't think you realize how deep my love is for you just by knowing you these past few days.

I look at him and say I don't think you realize how deep my love is for you. You make me feel safe and happy. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and with that we just lay by each other. Until we both fall into deep slumbers.

A/n sorry for not updating sooner. Reading fanfic is very addicting. Please feel free vote and comment. I would really love some feedback g hsnkd love you guys goodnight😴😇😍😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌