Your Famous

A/n put this song up because 1. I love it 2. I can 3. They listen to it in this chapter😙

Sara's POV

Sara I'm actually a famous Viner and Youtuber. I sit with my mouth dropped open staring at him in shock.

He just sits apologizing for not telling me sooner. He also says He has a twin brother named Grayson who is famous also but is away on a trip.

While I sat there shocked Ethan kept ranting so I finally snapped out of my little trance and crashed my lips to Ethans.

After coming back up for air I just said I said I love you Ethan.
He replied with an I love you also.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few moments until I spoke up so show me why your so famous.

After that we lated in bed for a few hours watching his vines and YouTube videos. In the middle of a heated make out session chloe comes running on our room with Justin behind her.

We pull away and see them staring at us laughing. My face heats up due to their giggles.

After they calm down Chloe climbs in my bed and tackled me. She tells me how she was bored and decided to come over.

The boys went into the living after just in gave me hug. Chloe and I started watching OITNB but soon for into a deep discussion.

We started talking about how girls talk just like guys talk about us. We were talking about all the celebrity guys we like to do.

We kept talking about it until we heard laughs coming from outside my bedroom door. When Chloe got up to open it she was met with Justin and Ethans faces.

They kept teasing us about our talk but we just ignored them. Chloe and I decide to go get food since we were hungry like always.

We hopped in the car and started blasting Skathan through the speakers. We pulled up to McDonald's and ordered food for us and the boys.

After paying we drive off and Chloe started talking about how good she thought Zayn Malik would be in bed and I agreed.

Why we were talking about this I have clue. When we got.back to my place we walked to see the boys playing C.O.D their eyes were glued to the screen.

They didn't notice so we went behind them and screamed in their ears. That surely got their attention.

They looked so scared Chloe and I just sat there laughing at them. They ignored us and went back to the game.

Chloe headed to my room while I gave the boys their food. When I walked in my room Chloe had Zayn Malik blasting through the room while dancing and eating at the same time some how.

I ran to my bed to grab my food and started to scroll on instagram while Chloe was dancing. After finishing my food I got up to join her.

We started playing close by Nick Jonas. Chloe was belting out the lyrics while dancing and I just danced with her.

We danced for about 20 minutes until we heard laughing. We both turned around to see Justin and Ethan filiming us.

Chloe continued to dance as did I. The boys joined in too. Chloe and Justin were grinding against each other while me and Ethan started making out.

After a few minutes Chloe and Justin decided to leave doing god knows what. As I closed the door behind them Ethan wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

We headed into the bedroom out lips still attached. Ethan picked me up and walked through the door and towards the bed. He dropped me in the bed and we all know what happens after that.

A/n sorry it's a.short.chapter but I'm doing a time ship to 6 months later in the next chapter. Something big will be happening next chapter so can't wait. Thank you for the views and votes. Don't forget to share and spread the story also.

Adios😙