The Morning After

Chapter 9

Sara's POV

I woke up with my head pounding. I noticed someone's arms around my waist and looked up to find Ethan.

He looked so cute when sleeping. You know a picture last longer he said as his eyes fluttered open.

I started laughing and he joined in. What do you want to do today he asked me. Get rid of y headache and get food.

How about I go take some Advil and then we can go IHOP. Yeah babe whatever you want.

I got up took some Advil and a quick shower. When I got out I saw Ethan laying on my bed.

Hey babe he said I'm going to go to my apartment and shower real quick meet you back here. He left and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

As he left I started to think about what happened last night and forgot about Tori and Chloe.

I run downstairs in my towel to find them gone so I run back upstairs and see a text from Chloe saying they went home. Relief washed over me.

I head to my closet and decide to wear some tribal black leggings and a pink Victoria secret tank and some black vans.

Just as I finished Ethan walked in we then left and headed to IHOP.

When we walked in not many people were their so we got seated right away.

I got chocolate chip pancakes with orange juice. While Ethan got blueberry pancakes and coffee.

We sat and ate and talked about each other aftwr 2 hours we decided to head back to our apartments.

Since it was I only 1:00 we decided to Wattpad and Starbucks. We watched Spring Breakers and ended up making out but not going to far.

After the movie and are heated make out session he headed home and I just watched Netflix until I drifted into a deep sleep.

I was sleeping and I heard screaming. When I got up I saw my ex jack punching me. I tried to wake up bit I couldn't he was beating me and saying that I was gonna pay.

I felt myself screaming. I opened up my eyes finally. I just sat schocked and scared.

Jack is my ex he had a very bad temper. The night I broke up with him he hot drunk.

He came to my apartment at 2:00am and broke in. He started beating me and choking me.

He started yelling things at me like "HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH ME" and calling me terrible names.

Eventually he stopped after my neighbor called the police.

After that whole ordeal happened o went to therapy and was had very bad anxiety for about 2 years. I constantly had nightmares like this. They would always stop and come back.

I am always in fear ode of seeing him again. He is very dangerous and to be honest I fear for my life just thinking about him. I finally was snapped out my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it every thing changed.

A/n this is dedicated to my friend Sara😘. Also thank you guys for all the views this means so much that you guys actually took the time to read this and I promise I will be updating more but being from Davenport Iowa and having over 300 views me so much and I honestly feel like crying chapter 9 will be here by this weekend at the most😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍