The Unexpected

//Sara\\

I wake up on my couch. At first I completley blank on how I got here but remember I fell asleep with Ethan while cuddling.

I also realize Ethan is no longer here by my side. I go to grab my phone and see a text from Ethan saying he had to go home and handle a few things.

I head to the bathroom and start my morning routine. After that I decide on some lucky charms for breakfast with strawberries in it.

After washing my dishes I decide that I should proanly clean around my apt. I start with the kitchen and scrub the counters and floors while belting out glee songs.

2 hours later I finally finish. I hop in the shower hoping to get all of the bleach smell off of my body.

I start the water and wait for it to hear up after a few minutes it's ready. I immediately feel relaxed with the hot water cascading down my body.

I scrub my body with my strawberry and cream body wash. I then move on to washing my hair with coconut water shampoo and conditioner.

After spending an hour an a half in the shower I get out and dry off.

I decide to wear some light blue high waisted jeans with a white crop top and peach cardigan ( pic above).

When I finish dressing and doing my makeup and hair I look outside and discover its really beautiful today.

I decide to go to the strip mall and shop and explore a little.

Once I grab my purse I head outside and decide to call Chloe to come hang out with me.

After getting Chloe to agree to coming with me I meet her at the food court.

We decide to get Starbucks I order a grande white chocolate mocha frappe while Chloe gets a Grande mocha Carmel frappe.

While we walk around drinking our Starbucks were stopped by a group of boys.

Hey sexy the tall one with blonde hair and brown honey colored eyes says. Yea I'll take both another one says.

I turn to look at Chloe but she is already making her way towarsa them and is about to tell them off.

Listen you ignorant disgusting two timing piece of crap dumbass bitches we really don't have time for little boys and ps we don't like tiny wrinkley objects Chloe says while I nod in agreement.

They all had surprised looks on their faces with that we both walk away flicking them off.

After we put our hands down we just laughed at them and headed to bath & body works. I only got a body cream and a perfume while Chloe got 3 creams 5 hand sanitizers 2 hand sanitizer cases and 3 perfumes.

When it comes to bath & body works there is no holding her back.

After a few other stores we make it to the last one which is Victoria secret.

We by some bras underwear and perfume. Gotta smell good all the time.

After Victoria secret we say goodbye to each other. I head to my car with my 3 bags. I just drive around and decide to get some taco bell for dinner.

I pull up to the drive-thru and order to Frito burritos and a large Baja blast drink. After receiving my food I head home I also got two more burritos for Ethan.

He hasn't texted me all day so I decided to surprise him with some food.

As I make my way to his apartment. Since we just walk in each other's apts now I just walked in but wish I hadn't.

I walk in to see my boyfriend fucking his ex. I already feel the tears coming out.

I make eye contact with him he runs up to me but all I do his smack him in his face and scream I hate you Ethan Dolan and after that I run to my apartment.

I just sit in my bed eating taco bell and crying while watching Glee.

I turn my phone off after Ethan kept in blowing it up. After and hour of eating, crying, and watching Glee I get a headache. I fall asleep after taking some Aleve. Ethan Dolan will get a piece of my mind tomorrow I think before going into a deep deep sleep.

A/n new update soon and Ethan will get more than a slap next time. Thank you for the comments and views and votes and thinking about starting a new book. GOODNIGHT😍😘😴😇