The Mall

I woke up remembering me and Ethan's kiss last night. Tomorrow were going on a date. As for today I thought I would go hang out with my besties Chloe and Tori.

They really are my best friends more like sisters. They're also very protective over me.

Just saying they're both not afraid to slap a hoe and really will.

I feel like we need to have a girls day. Maybe some Starbucks and the mall and possibly clubbing tonight.

After deciding to hang with them I hive Chloe a call.

C= Chloe S= Sara

S: hey how
C: hey bitch
What's up
S: nothing much I was thinking you ,tori,and I could have a girls day.
C: I'm chill with it as long as I get Starbucks
Don't judge typical white girl here
S: you really are but let me call Tori to let her know
C: OK bye see u later
S: OK bye

After I hung up with Chloe I called Tori.

T= Tori S=Sara

S: hey Tori
Want to hang out today with Chloe and I
T:Yea sure meet up at our house right
S:yup k love you
T: love you too

They really are my main ones. Finally they both arrived. We all headed straight greeting each other in search of oreos. Were pretty much obsessed with oreos.

We ended up eating the whole thing and watching Jane The Virgin( btw great show check it out on netflix) Then we decided to go to the mall and I was feeling really confident.

I wore some Victoria secret leggings and sweater with some black vans. We all went to Starbucks. We each got a vanilla bean grande which is life. In case you didn't know.

After Starbucks we went to my favorite store Victoria Secret and I got at least 10 things. I figured I should probably ask them if they wanted to go to the club tonight.

Hey Chloe and Tori you guys want to go to the club tonight. Hell Yea they both said at the same time. I swear sometimes they're twins. We all headed home on our way back I decided to tell them about Ethan.

So guys I met this guy and were having our first date tomorrow. What tori said. Omg info now chloe said while tori nodded in agreement. Well his name is Ethan. He is my neighbor. We kissed yesterday after hanging out and we have our first date tomorrow.

You know we have to approve first right they managed to say at the same time I'm swear you guys are fucking twins. Yea Yea tori said, but we really are chloe said. When we reached the apartment we all rushed in and started getting ready considering it was 4:00 already.

We all did each others makeup and hair. Tori wore a black high wasted skirt with a light pink crop top and some black heels. Chloe wore some black high wasted jeans with a slightly cropped tank and a black cardigan with black flats. While I wore blue jean high wasted jeans and a slightly cropped baby blue long sleeve and some black sandals. I thought I was looking hot and my friends agreed.

We were all drop dead gorgeous. Bad bitches wasn't even right word for how good we looked.

A/n the club will be done tomorrow and trust it will be good I'm trying thanks for the views and just taking time to even read this means a lot thank you😘❤❤❤❤😘😍😍😍😘😘