The Miscarriage

~Sara's POV~
1 month later

So I'm currently 1 month and 2 weeks pregnant. I'm actually really scared because I've been having some pains in my stomach. I don't want.to worry Ethan so I haven't mentioned it to him yet.

But sadly they aren't getting any better so I decided to tell ethan and were on our way to the doctor.

The car ride mostly consisted of me having a panic attack and Ethan trying to calm me down.

20 minutes later were lead to the room and wait for the doctor to come in. When the doc arrives which is named Dr Hernandez.

She decides to do an ultrasound first before moving onto other tests. Ethan sits next me while holding my hand.

We just sit in silence watching Dr Hernandez do the ultrasound. The way she's looking at it is making me nervous.

When finished she just looks at me with sad eyes and I can already tell what's going and start crying.

Ethan was a little connfused and that's when she said I'm sorry to inform you that it appears that you've had a miscarriage Miss Gray.

I cry even harder with Ethan hugging and crying with me as well. The doctor also tells me that it's time to take the baby out.

Before they roll me out into operating room I just hold, kiss, and tell Ethan how much I love him.

They rolled me into the operating room while the surgeon prepped. The last thing I remember beforegoing.into asleep is someone saying everything will be okay sweetheart.

During the surgery all I I could think about was the little baby that I'll never get to hold.

Thinking about this is breaking piece by piece. I also realize how will I tell Chloe.

In a way I'm kind of jealous she gets to have her baby and I don't but Goddid this for a reason.

Who knows this night be for the best at least Ethan and I can start a family of our own with him as the biological father.

I wish God would bring me my baby back again though we haven't met in person but we had a connection.

*1 hour later*

My eyes slowly flutter open and all I see is white. I finally realize I'm in the hospital and all the events start hitting me and I just cry.

I look to my right and see Ethan sleeping in a chair. I slowly reach up enough to lightly tap him.

After a few taps his eyes finally flutter open. He just stands up and holds me in his arms while I cry.

A few minutes later I see Chloe and Justin come in. Chloe runs to my side and we start crying together.

Justin and Ethan just bro hug. They also go out and get some food to give Chloe and I some time alone.

When they're out the door Chloe and I just talk about everything and it made feel a little better.

I am truly thankful that Chloe's baby is okay. My baby maybe gone but at least I'll still have my niece or nephew/God child.

After about 20 minutes the boys comeback with some taco bell. We just eat and talk.

The doctor also does one last checkup before releasing me. On the drive home I decide to check on Ethan to see how he is.

He just tells me he is sad and bummed because he was looking forward to the baby but is going to pull through and be there for me.

I just hug him and cey on his shoulder more happy tears of when he said he'd always be there for me.

For the rest of the night we just cuddle and talk about life and our futures and dreams.

I'm a little depressed but I'm going to move on from this to keep busy I want to start planning my store out.

I start thinking of my store and decide to do a little planning and research.

I make a list of things and decide to find a realtor and see an appointment up for tomorrow.

After sending an email to the realtor and adding some things to my list I decide to call it a night.

I curl up to Ethans chest and and kiss him goodnoght before going into a slumber for the night.

-----------------------------------
I wake up to Ethans chest in my face. I slide out of bed and head to the bathroom to shower.

I turn the water on and slip my clothes off and step in the shower letting the water cascade down my body.

After washing up I get out and slide my robe on. I walk into my bedroom and see Ethan still sleeping. I grab my undergarments and head to the closet to get my outfit for the day.

After getting dressed I run and jump on Ethan since he was still sleeping.

Good morning babe i tell. Good morning princess he says. Well I have an appointment with a realtor to look at potential locations for my store.

Yeah I would love to go . Ok it's at 10 and it's currently 8:30 so get up sleepy head.

Ok while you get ready I'll go make some breakfast.

I skip into the kitchen and start and making some eggs and bacon.

I put the food on two plates and pour some orange juice in some cups for Ethan and I.

Ethan walks out and takes a seat on a bar stool sitting across from me. We just sit and talk and head out to meet with realtor.

When we reach the Kelly out realtors office were greeted by here and head out to check out a few potential locations.

Out of three locations I pick the second one it was really nice with a wooden floors and huge space with a black finish setting it off.

After signing some paper work I get the space to the space. Ethan and I decide to go to McDonald's then head home.

We eat and head so I can start making some details for my store. As I lay typing away on my laptop Ethan comes in and says he has something he needs to tell me.

I look at him worriedly he says I haven't been completely honest and million things go through my mind.

Sara I'm..........

A/n figured I would update I'll try to update some more also sorry about the cliff hanger wanted to tease in this chapter anyways thank you for the views please continue and share this story please. This story will prosbly end at about 25 chapters still deciding okay Bye Guys😘😄❤