The Wait

*Sara*

3 weeks later

Its been 3 weeks since all the drama with Ethan. He has been trying to get me to go out with him again but I keep rejecting. Just because I forgave him doesn't mean I won't make him work for me. Right now I'm currently drinking Starbucks while watching Grey's Anatomy.

No one knows how much I love Christina and Meredith. They're what I call the OGs of friendship goals. After watching 5 episodes  I decide to call my mom and see how my family is doing.( If I didn't mention this Sara has to 3 siblings)Although my little sisters are annoying I miss them along with my older brother Jake.

M=mom           S=Sara

S: Hey mom

M: Hey sweetie how are you?

S: I'm good just wanted to check on you guys and see how everyone is.

M: we're all doing just fine we miss you and love you

S: Awww that's good I love you all too tell Sophia and Avery I love them.

M: okay sweetie I have to go work is calling but I love you and have fun.

with that the line went dead.

Well now I'm officially bored. Since it's only 4:00 I think a shopping spree sounds like the thing to do today.  I'm interrupted in my thoughts by someone bursting through my door. Which just happened to be Chloe while she belted out Blame it on the Alcohol Glee version.

Hey  Chloe I yell and she finally stops singing and looks at me. Hey Sara lets go shopping because I got some amazing news.  As you know I'm trying to get my singing career off well I just got invited  to do a song with Justin Bieber. When she tells me the news a tackle her in a hug and we start jumping and screaming.

For all that don't know Chloe is crazy over Justin and has been working on her career since she was 10 and Justin was her idol along with her celebrity girl crush Ariana Grande. We decide to go to the mall and shop till we legit drop. I throw on some light blue high waisted jeans and a gray cropped sweatshirt that's says Bad Bitch and some all white vans.( Dammmmnnnnnn Daniel)

We take Chloe's car and head to the mall. The first store we go to is Victoria Secret. Life is to short so we buy about 20 different things. Then we make it to Journey's, Bath & Body Works, Wet Seal, and Jc penny's. After going to all the stores and buying everything we decide to go grab some lunch.

We go to sonic. I order a large frie and purple nerd slushie. Chloe gets jalpeno poppers and a coconut water slushie. When we finish we decide to go out tonight. We shop a little more and I decide to but a black boob tube and a floral high waisted skirt with some nude heels.

Chloe decides to wear a  black pencil skirt with a silver cropped shirt that says Queen with long silver pumps. After we get home and get dressed make up done along with hair we head out to some random club called Intensity.

As soon as we step in Chloe drags me to the bar and starts ordering shots of tequila. She downs 3 and I do the same  and you can already tell were a little tipsy. I drag Chloe to the dance floor and we just sway are hips to the beat of Blame It on The Alchol.

The song comes to an end and Chloe and I hang out with a group of guys. We just dance drink and drink some more. After some ours at the club Chloe and I are drunk out of our minds. Since it was 2:00 am we call a cab and head home.

When we get home Chloe ends up falling and I land on her. For 15 minutes straight we just laugh at ourselves. Finally calming ourselves down we head into the apt. We weren't one bit tired you know what they say the night is still young. We just sing dance and pass out on the living room floor.

I dream of Ethan. I honestly miss him but I'm not going to start a relationship with him right now like they say Once a cheater ALWAYS a CHEATER. After my little thinking  session I fall into a blissful sleep.

//next morning\\

Chloe's POV

I wake up with my head pounding. I look at my surroundings and realize I'm at Sara's. She was still sound sleep so I decided to get a start on my cure for my hangover. I take some Excedrin and guzzle some orange juice down. Since Sara is still asleep I decide to shower.

I strip my clothing off and hop in. I just sit and think about my life and that I'm going to be recording a song with Justin Bieber. While thinking I also think of Sara and Ethan I understand what he did but I can tell that they love each other and I hope they can get together soon.   But if he does this again I won't hesitate to kill him.

After washing I get out and brush my teeth and dry my hair I throw up in a bun. Since I have clothes I  stuff here at Sara's just a bff thing. I decide to get dressed. I throw on some joggers, a sports bra, and a lose tank that says Ok but Coffee First. and some socks. When I get up I see Sara taking some medicine and juice.

How are you feeling chica.  I've been better she says. Well while you shower I'm going to go get us some McDonald's . Okay bye you now what want already right. yep well peace. I run out to my car and start my journey to McDonald's .

I pull up in the drive thru. Hi how may I help the worker says through the speaker.

Um Hi can I have 2 large caramel frappes and two breakfast burritos please.

Will that be all for today.

Yes that's all.

you okay 1st window please and have a good day.

You too.

After paying I get our food and head back to Sara's . On my way they're I see my phone ringing so I answer it through the car. Turns out it was Scooter Braun Justin's manager. They want me to go to the studio and hang out with Justin.

When I get to the apt Sara is waiting in the kitchen. So for about 30 minutes we just talk and eat. I tell her bout Scooter and we have a brief convo on Ethan. She admits to me that she misses him and wants him but just doesn't trust him fully yet. She is really scared of him cheating again and doesn't know if she can go through it again.

After talking for a bit I go get ready to hit the studio. I change into some high waisted blue jeans with a maroon crop top that has Marilyn Monroe in a bulls jersey on it with some maroon vans. I straighten my air and apply some light makeup. I head to the studio and pray everything goes okay. To  say I'm nervous is an understatement.

I make it to the studio and just stand out the door for about 5 minutes. After giving myself a little pep talk I finally make it through the door. I walk into the studio room and see Justin, Scooter, Za, and Kahlil along with Ariana freaking Grande.  Well here goes my life.

A/n New update today so look out thank you for all the views BYEEEEEe!!!!!!!

.