Strange

6 months later

It's been 6 months since all the drama from a while ago. Ethan and I are still going very strong. How ever I he has been acting a little strange.

I've been brushing it off a little though because I trust Ethan. One of these days I want be able to walk down the aisle to Ethan. I'm still sad about losing the baby but I do want to have kids with Ethan in the future.

As I say on the bed daydreaming someone comes and sits on me. I snap out of my dream and see Ethan sitting on me with a huge smile on his face.

Hey babe he says. Hey babe I reply. What do you think about going on a date tonight with me he asks. Of course Ethan I'll never pass up on a date with cutie like you.

He laughed at my response and started giving me little kisses all over my face. Be ready by 7 he says as he puts his shoes.

Wait where are you going baby I pouted. I have a surprise for you tonight that is waiting for me to attend.

Oh I can't wait I said as I have a soft kiss as he walked out of the door.

Ethan Pov

I walk to the car and pull out my cellphone to call Chloe and Justin. I'm throwing a little party tonight for our "date" becaus I plan on proposing to Sara tonight.

I've rented out a club and invited all of our friend's and family alk by with getting caterers.

There's two parts to the night after I propose we'll be hanging out with are family but after everyone leaves we'll have an official party.

Since it's a big night I'm not goiing to get drunk but Sara might.

After explaining everything to Chloe she headed to me and Sara's apartment to stall Sara.

I went by the club to make sure everything was ready for tonight because it was already 5 and every thing has to be perfect.

After all my perfecting I headed to my car to go to Grays new apt. I got to Grays and headed to the bathroom.

I stripped and went into the shower and washed up. Once done I got out a hit my outfit out which consists of black skinny jeans a black button up with all red vans.

I threw on some of Sara's favorite cologne of mine and headed to the club. To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

When I got to the club everyone was there. Including our siblings and parents along with friends. I greeted everyone but it was getting close to 7.

Chloe called me telling her and Sara would be there any minute. I took my position in the middle as everyone gathered around me.

We had the lights shut off and a entrance way for Sara. I heard heels clicking. When I heard Sara say Chloe where are we the lights came on and that's when our eyes met.

She already had tears in here when she saw the box and me. I started my speech Sara I love you so much. We have been through a lot. We haven't known each other for really long but that doesn't matter to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because your beautiful,amazing,caring,sweet,and I wouldn't trade you for the world because I love you to the moon and back. What I'm trying to say is Will You Marry Me?

She was in full blown tears she came running to me while screaming yes. Is stood up holding her in my arms while kissing her and sliding the ring in her finger.

We kept kissing with every one cheering and congratulating us in the engagement. Our parents came up and hugged us. Gray came up to me as well we just hugged and talked for a bit.

After everyone eating and stuff they started leaving and we got the party started.

Now that the adults left I finally took the time to analyze Sara's outfit. She was wearing a red crop too with a black high waisted skirt with red heels. She had all natural makeup too.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist while kissing her shoulders.

Chloe and Justin came up to us and dragged us to the dance floor. Sara started grinding on me. She swayed her hips back and forth.

After dancing for a bit she went to the bar to get a drink. I walked over to get at the bar taking 2 shots of tequila. I could already see she was tipsy.

I took a shot too. And headed back out to the dance floor with Sara behind me. We started dancing again. Gray came over and joined all of our friends joined too.

The only ones who weren't out on the dance floor were Chloe and Justin who were making out on of the couches. There always touching each other.

After a few hours Sara was drunk so we decide to wrap things up and head home. Chloe and Justin went home earlier.

As I was carrying Sara she kept kissing my neck and laughing. She rambled random things to me.

When I got to the apartment door with her wrapped around me like a koala I sat her down. As soon as the door was shut she had her lips on mine.

I brought her to the bedroom and as soon as she touched out bed she was out. I went to get dresser and got out a t-shirt for her me to change her into.

After.changing her I took all my clothes off except my briefs and hopped in to bed next her. She kept stirring in her sleep until she was legit wrapped around me like a koala again.

I threw my phone on the charger and kissed her goodnight and whispers an I love you too her. I then I drifted into a deep sleep.

A/n I hope you guys like this I needed something new I feel like my fanfiction is falling off but it his my first one so don't judge. Thank you for the views and more updates to come💙