The Date

Sara's POV

I swing the door open to see Jack in front of me. I feel a big wave of fear ride over me.

I stare at him to afraid to move until he finally speaks up. Hey Sara he says.

After what seems like ten million years I finally manage to say hi. I can't believe he's standing on front of me.

I'm sorry I want you back forgive me I'll give you the world he starts saying all these things but I stop him.

Stop Jack I spat. You can't be here. I'll never forgive you tears threaten to spill out of my eyes.

He apologizes but I can't forgive him he ruined me. I see anger flare up in his eyes.

You bitch you will forgive me one day or else I will beat the living help out of you he spats.

I instantly start crying he finally leaves. I just sit against the door hugging my knees to my chest rocking back and forth.

I'm litterly scared shitless. I know Jack can and will make that threat happen.

I just want to pay in bed and curl up and never wake up sometimes.

Then I remember I have a date with Ethan tonight that I will not be cancelling.

After fixing my teary face I go in the bathroom and strip off my clothes to take a shower.

The hot water cascading over my body honestly feels like heaven.

I love taking showers. It makes me feel like all my problems are just going down the drain and that have no cases in the whole entire world.

Once done I grab a towel to set off. I decide to do some big want curls. After doing my hair and make-up I go on to the hard part.

I walk to closet to attempt to find something to where. After 20 minutes of searching I go with a white high waisted skirt that also has purple floral detailing on it and a white and purple floral crop too with nude heels.( pic above if it's not obvious)

Ethan text me to be ready at 7:30 and it's 7:00 right now so I just watch Netflix till I hear a knock on my door.

I'm greeted to a bright smiling Ethan. Wow you look amazing he says basically drooling.

Not to bad yourself Dolan boy. Well shall we get going he says. Yeah let me grab my purse.

I quickly grab my purse and off to my date. We get to the car and before I get there Ethan opens my door for me. Thank you such a gentleman I tease.

Your welcome m'lady he replys. The car ride was really fun we singed and talked the whole way.

We show up to this fancy looking restaurant. Ethan quickly hurries and opens the door for me.

We walk in the restaurant and it's very nice and might I add beautiful.

A women what appears to be in her 30's shows is to are table. A young waiter orders are drinks and eventually our food.

I get chicken alfredo while Ethan gets ravioli. The whole time we talk about each other.

We talk about our families. He is so sweet and caring. After about an hour and a half we head home.

When we get to my apartment/flat he kisses me goodnight. I thank him for the amazing date and kiss him on the cheek as well.

Once inside of my apt I strip my clothes off and throw on some shorts and a sports bra. Its close too 9:00.

I sit and binge watch The Big Bang Theory til I drift into a deep sleep.

I start thinking of Jack and find myself waking up in sweat. Surprisingly I wasn't screaming.

Since I can't get any sleep I decide to take a shower. After my shower I just sit and listen to music until I find my self growing sleepy.
So I turn off the music and atempt to sleep.

I successfully do and this time no dreams just a peaceful sleep.😊😪😪😪

A/n sorry for not updating definitely gonna update some more. Also thank you for the over 500 views of means so much😇😇😊😊✌👌❤❤❤❤❤