Chapter 15

Sara's POV

I wake up to strong arms around my waist. I turn around to see Ethan and immediately slap him in his face.

Before he can get started I get on top of him and start punching and beating him with pillows.

He finally grabs my arms putting my actions to a halt. I stare in his eyes has I have tears rolling down my cheeks.

He just keeps pouring out apologies. After taking a few deep breaths I yell at him.

Ethan get out you cheated on me and broke me I thought I could count in you and instead I get to walk on you fucking your hoe of an ex Bella. Get out I hate you and I never want to see you.

After getting that off my chest he tried to apologize so I push out my door of course after I knead him in the balls.

I was tired and emotionally drained and so I decided to take a shower. I stripped my clothes off and started the shower.

I say in the shower crying for 20 minutes straight and finally decided to wash myself up.

I hop out the shower and dry off. I put some sweats on with a VS bra. I text Chloe to tell her the news since Tori isn't in town anymore.

S:Sara C:Chloe

S~ can you come over Ethan and I broke up
C~ yup already getting the ice cream and Oreos along with sprite
S~ your the best I love you so much see you in a few😙
C~thanks I know jk I love you too😘

*Chloe arrives*

Hey boo Chloe says as she go to the kitchen grabbing spoons while I pour milk in two cups.

We head to the living room eating ice cream oreos in milk and drinking sprite.

So how did the break up happen Chloe asks as I cry while stuffing my face with Oreos.

I caught him and his ex fucking in apartment yesterday I tell as I chloe as I cry on her shoulder.

*Chloes POV*

After Sara told me how her and Ethan broke up I was beyond pisses. I looked over at Sara who was eating ice cream now she just look tired and paler than normal.

After we finished the whole first season of Glee Sara fell asleep. Since she was asleep i decided to pay Ethan a visit.

I get off the couch with my phone and mocasins on making my way to the door. Once I slip out the sort I walk next door and bang on Ethans door.

After banging on his door 3 times he opens it without warning I just walk inside his apt shoving him.

Hi Ethan I'm Chloe Sara's best friend and I'm here to figure out why you had the audacity to fucj your ex while dating my best friend you stupid asshole.

Look I can explain he says as I shoot dagers into his eyes. After he explains what happened I get it but he was still wrong and although he doesn't deserve anything I'm gonna help him talk to Sara to explain.

I talk with Ethan for a bit to come up with a plan to get him in the same room as Sara.

I'm gonna have shove Ethan into her bedroom and lock the door until all issues are resolved.

After talking about the plan I head back to Sara's and crash in her bed since she's on the couch.

~next morning~
I wake up to use the bathroom. After doing my business and washing ny hands I head into the living room to see if Sara's still asleep fortunately she was.

I make breakfast for us which would be pancakes eggs bacon yougurt and orange juice. Just as I put them on 2 plates Sara walks into the kitchen.

Morning bestfriend i say . Hey thanks for breakfast. Your welcome I reply while handing her a plate.

We just sit eat and jam out to Jack and Jack. Once we finish I clean up while Sara heads in the bathroom to shower.

I text Ethan to come over and he's here within 10 seconds. He waits on the couch for Sara.

When I see her in her sone and go to get soon I go get Ethan. I grab his hand and rush to her room. I open the door and Ethan runs in while I pick the door before Sara can reach it. After that I just chill and read some fanfic.

*Sara's POV*

Chloe opens my door and out of no where Ethan runs in. Before I can kick him out Chloe locks us out from the outside.

I just sit on my bed while we both stage intensely into each other's eyes. I decide to speak first so what are you doing here I ask him.

Well last night Chloe came over to my apartment and I explained what happened the other day and she helped me get this time to explain it to you.

Well since we're locked in here I guess I'll let you explain.

*Ethans POV*

First off I'm sorry I say trying to explain to Sara what happened with Bella.

Bella invited herself in to my apartment and started throwing herself at me. She kept going and instead of thinking with my brain I thought with my dick and I'm sorry.

By now Sara was in tears. Ethan she croaked I g forgive you but I need time and space and I don't think we should be together just yet she said.

I just looked at her on my knees thanking her just for forgiving me. Sara I love you and I'm just happy you forgive me. I grab her and hug her like it's my last hug ever.

I stop when she says Ethan I can't breath. When I pull back we just stare at each other but she whisper something to me. She saud Ethan we're just taking a little time out of our relationship but I still love you too.

If you ever cheat on me again I will drop you faster than you can say sorry.

After her threat we decide to get chloe to unlock the door. As I'm about to leave I thank Chloe and give Sara a kiss on the cheek.

I walk to my apt happy but tired so i deicde it's nap time.

A/n sorry I haven't updated in a while I'm lazy and I rather read fanfic than write it. Btw longest chapter I've ever written. Thank you for the views and go check out confusing a Jack gilinsky fanfic by falalalalalalalalal goodnight😴😙😋😋✌