The Opening

// opening of Acćent\\

It's finally the big day Chloe and I are opening our store today. I'm trying to find a outfit. I'm thinking about going with a light pink high waisted skirt and matching crop top with silver pumps.

I curke my hair and throw on some light makeup. Ethans wearing black skinny beans with a white button up. After finishing my last touches on my outfit we head out to the car.

"Damn babe you look hot" Ethan says while checking me out from behind. "Thanks your looking pretty hot yourself" I say placing a kiss on his lips.

He pulls away with a smirk on his face and puts the car in reverse. We get stuck in traffic for about 20 minutes. We finally make it to the store and it's already packed.

I hold Ethans hand while we make out way through the crowd and into the front doors. I spot Chloe and Justin by the bar talking to some people.

I trail behind Ethan as he walks towards them still holding my hand. "Hey guys" I say once we finally reached Chloe and Justin.

"Hey" they both said. Chloe.have me a hug and when I pulled away she had tears in her eyes in not sure why though. "Hey why are you crying this is one of the brst days of our lives girl" i said has she tried to wipe her tears but failed.

"Exactly its the best day of our lives and I'm just so happy to have this especially with you. Sars( Sara's nickname from Chloe ). We also have two great guys and brook and my dreams are coming true and I'm just thankful to have you and everyone.

By the time she finished I was squeezing her so tight I'm pretty sure I could've cut of her air way. "I'm thank for you guys too just know I love you Chloe" I said still hugging her.

"I love you too" she said. We pulled away and realized the boys were gone. I quickly spotted them talking to Issa and Alx.

Btw Issa and Alx are gay but not for each other. We were going to head over there but were stopped by our Acćent girls.

"Hey girls hows of going" I asked. I got a few greats and amazings. In celebration we took a round of shots and some selfies.

After a few hours it was time for Chloe and I to go speak. Chloe walked up first me following behind her.

I started speaking first Good evening ladies and gentlemen we would first off like to say thank you for coming and supporting us. Chloe spoke next "yes thank you to the workers also now as a thank you for coming were giving every one a gift card to.
our store.

I spoke again after that now we have lots of styles in our store for every one. We.encourage you all to.check it out we also have a website www.AcćentStore.com

Chloe did the closing " So yes guys go check it out thank you for comin and enjoy the party thank you and goodnight" she said then walked off the stage into Justin's arms.

I walked over to Ethan and we just shared a passionate kiss. As we were heading over to the bar we got stopped by Ariana Grande yes the Arians Grande.

"Hi your Sara right" she asked. "Yeah I am and thus is my fiance Ethan" I said with a smile. " okay well I'm ariana and I just wanted to say I love your store and I think we should hang out some time" she said. "Yeah of course um can I have your number" I asked. "Sure here" she said handing me her phone as I gave her mine.

"Well it was nice meeting you" I said handing her phoneback to her as Ethan and I started walking to the bar again.

As Ethan was ordering our drinks I started thinking now is the perfect time to start planning out wedding now that my store is up. I guess I zoned out because Ethan was in front of me waving his hand in my face saying babe.

I snapped back into reality "oh sorry baby" I said. "Its fine what were you thinking about" he asked.

"Well Ethan I think we should start planning our wedding now that this is open I gestured around the store with my hand.

"Yeah that's a great idea" he said Also babe you can plan and have whatever your want because I'm paying for the whole wedding he said smirking at me.

"Whatever" I said and wrapped my arms around his torso. After that we danced and socialised for a few hours till the party died down.

It was one in the morning and so I started picking trash up and stuff. I let Chloe go home because she had to get Brooklyn. Ethan was helping me too.

After getting the whole place cleaned up it was two in the morning and I was so tired. I looked at Ethan as we made it to the house. I looked at him with puppy eyes. He already knew what I wanted and that's when he got out and came over to my side and carried me inside.

He laid me gently on the bed and threw one of his shirts.and spandex at me before walking into the bathroom.

When I finished changinghe walked out in sweats and climbed in the bed cuddling next to me. "I love you baby girl" he said " I love you too" I said as I drifted into a deep slumber.

A/n Thanks for the 1k guy this is amazing. Only few more chapters left abyways thinking about a new fanfic definitely going to be planned out better. Love you💙🐢💚