Thinking

I wake up to my phone blaring Ariana Grande I then realize someone is calling me.

I ignore it and continue to sleep.

//Hour Later\\

I wake up feeling much better than before. As I slide my glasses on I reach out for my phone and discover I have 5 miss calls from Tori.

I decide to face time her back. When she pops up in the screen I see her cheeks are all red and puffy. I immediately scream Tori what's wrong.

I'm under a lot of stress Sara and Matthew is juat confusing me. He declared his love for me after he called me all those names and I love him I do but I'm just confused.

After talking for almost 2 hours we finally end our FaceTime. I decide to make myseld some toast and scrambled eggs.

After my breakfast I decide to take shower. I jam out to Jack and Jack while in the shower. After washing my hair and shaving and all that good junk I get out and start dessing for the day.

I decide to throw on some black spandex and a purple tie-dye crop top. I deicde to go on a walk.

I walk around the neighborhood and while fetty wap blast in my ears. After a good 45 mind I head home.

//At home\\

I head to the kitchen in search of food but realize I don'thave any. I also get a text from Ethan asking if I want to hang . He agrees to go grocery shopping with me at target.

After throwingon some black flip-flips Ethan arrives at my door. Hey he greets me with a kiss on my forehead. Hey ready I ask him. Yup leggo he says.

On our way to target we jam out to Nicki Minaj. We get to target and I grab a cart as Ethan follows behind me with his arms around my waist.

I buy nearly the whole entire store. Once we head home I decide to make dinner for Ethan and I. As Ethan helps me out the groceries away I decide to make him Chicken Alfredo.

As I stir my noodles Ethan comes and hugs me from behind me. He whispers Wifeyyy Material. I just giggle at his comment.

While finishing our pasta Ethan watches my every move. I get two plates and set out pasta once it's done.

We just eat and talk about random things. Ethan and I wash the dishes once were done.

Since they're was really nothing to do and considering were last we just watch The Hunger Games.

I cuddle up to Ethans chest and end up falling asleep.

Just before I close my eyes Ethan whispers your my forever and kisses my head.

A/n sorry for such a short chapter but who says they're won't be a longer one tomorrow.

Anyways Peace✌❤💙

Falling for Ethan DolanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara