Happy Ending

// 6 months later\\

Its been six months since Chloe and I have opened out store. Brooklyn is six months old now and is just amazing.

Life has been great and today it's going to get even better because today I will become Mrs. Ethan Dolan.

Last night I had all my girls over for a sleepover while Ethan went with the boys. It's 8:00am and the wedding starts at 1:00 so we have a few hours till we have to be at the venue.

My thoughts were interrupted by Chloe walking in with Brooklyn on her hip."goodmorning bride to be" she said. Baba Brooklyn said smiling at me. "Morning babycakes" i said to her returning a smile.

Chloe went out into the kitchen to make a bottle for Brooke. While she did that I dragged myself out of bed and into my bathroom.

I turn on the shower head and let the water heat up for a few minutes. After stripping off my clothing I stepped in the shower and let the hot water beat down on my skin.

After a few minutes reality started hitting me like a ton of bricks. Wow I'm getting married today. I then started thinking about my past with what happens with Jack and losing the baby.

I didn't realize I was crying until a big son came out. I knew I was having a panic attack. After a few minutes of trying to breath I managed to calm myself down.

I continued my shower and finshed then wrapped a towel around my body and headed for my room.

I got to my room and went to the closet to get an outfit. I slip on some high waisted shirts a crop top and flip flops.

I walked in the kitchen to see all the girls with Starbucks all over the counters. Hey guys I said soaking over to get my frappe.

I got a few holas and heys. I took my frappe and grabbed Brooklyn from Chloe and as I sat at the breakfast bar.

It was 9:30 so we decided to head to the venue so we could get out make up and hair done. As everyone for in their cars we all took off.

After about 30 minutes of driving we reached the venue I walked In with the squad behind me and we headed to our room.

I walked int I see my mom in there already along with Chloe and Ethans moms. "Hello ladies" I said wlaking over to my stylist."hello Mrs. bride to be" they said unison.

For the next 2 hours the whole squad just sat and talked while getting our hair and make up done.

At 12:00 I was finished with every thing so we decided to get my dress on it was a struggle. My dress was a mermaid style and was slim at the top but poofed out into ruffles at the bottom.

On top of this I had some 5 inch sparkly silver heels withsome Jewelry and floral headband for a veil.

Succeeding to put all of that in on my room about 30 minutes. They had told me Ethan had already arived.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. My mom came up to me with tears streaming down her cheeks. We just hugged I was trying to hold my tears but a few accidentally slipped.

Every one was taking there places and that's when I went over and stood by my dad. He just kisses my head and squeezed my hand.

I heard the music start up as tbey opened the doors. I watched every one walk until it was my turn.

When I got to the door I saw everyone looking at me but I focuses on not tripping. I looked up to see Ethans face. He just had a big smile with tears coming out of his eyes. I started tearing when I looked at him.

Surprisingly I didn't trip and made it to the alter next to Ethan. Once I was there the offician started the service.

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today in holy matrimony. We will now have the couples speak their vows. Ethan would you please go first. Sara first I want to say I love you. We've been through a lot together and we just keep going. I knew you were the one when I first saw you. I wouldn't trade you for the world. I'm also thankful and lucky to have such a beautiful,caring,crazy,and amzing person by my side.

"We both were tears" I started my vows next. "Ethan your an amazing man. I don't know what I would do without you. I've loved since I first saw you. Your my everything and I love you and every little thing about you. You were there for me through some of my darkest times and you've continued to stay by me. I'm just thankful to have you in my life and I love you and I will never stop loving you". I got that out but I was sobbing really bad.

The officiant started back up after our vows.

"Do you Ethan take Sara to be yours" he asked. Ethan nodded looking at me.

"And do you Sara take Ethan to be yours" he asked me. I nodded staring into Ethans eyes.

"Do you both promiseyour hearts to each other". We both nodded in unison. "Will you walk hand and hand wherever life's journey takes you" he said.

With us noddinghe continued the service. "Will you keep living,loving,learning,and growing together for the rest of your lives.

"We do" Ethan and I said smiling at the officiant. "Now Ethan please place this ring on Sara's finger and repeat after me.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and vows".

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and vows" Ethan said. Then slid the ring on my finger.

"Now the officiant spoke Sara please place this ring on Ethans finger and repeat after me".

"I give you this as a symbol of my love and vows".

" I give you this as a symbol of my love and vows" I said sliding Ethans ring on his finger.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife". "Please seal your love with a kiss.

Without hesitation we crashed out lips together with evryone cheering around us.

We pulled away to see evryone cheering and crying. We walked down the aisle and into the limo with people blowing bubbles on us.

Today is the day I get my happy ending.

A/n this is the end guys. Sorry I know it's terrible but this is my first story. I will be starting a new one so hopefully it's better. I'm definitely going to work on it more and plan it better. But thank you for the views and votes on this story love you all. I will post something with an update my new book.💙🐢💚