E Class

"The grades you are making are unexpected Y/N. We have decided to ship you to E class." The teacher looks at you with a stern face, but at the same time with pity.

"E-E Class?!" You're eyes turn into slits, "Please Sir no! I can't go there!"

He folds his arms across his chest, "It has already been decided Y/N. You will go there tomorrow."

He gestures for you to leave the class, and you get up to go, "E Class?!" You thought to yourself. The thing that has always been targeted at that class is trouble, we have been told to hate, make trouble, and to pester E Class for years.

But for the past few weeks E Class has seemed, somewhat happy.....

You walk up to the old rusted school building, where a man with brown spiky hair hand small intimidating eyes stands waiting.

You walk up to him, then he notices you, "You the new student...?"

You nod you're head slowly, "Y-Y/N...." He holds out his hand, you jump then slowly clasp his hand and shake. "Let me tell you what E Class is all about."

"You mean the alien that blew up most of the moon?!" You exclaim, he nods and gives you a gun, and what seems to be a rubber knife. "Wh- What?!" You jump up and down and throw the weapons into the air like their a bomb waiting to explode.

He smirks, "Don't worry their not harmful to humans...." You stop, and take a deep breath, "I know that this must be hard for you, but once you meet Koro Sensei you won't think him as the person.... Or alien he is now."

A girl walks outside with am infuriated look on her face, "What's taking so long?! He says he won't start class until she inside!" He looks over at her, you look her from top to bottom, then think "What the heck is this girl doing here?!"

She was a blonde, which a white suit int that didn't really work for her because of her massive melons......(I'm sorry I had to point it out...)

And her skirt was way to short for her, "Oh yeah this is another teacher, the kids prefer to call her 'Professor Bitch' "

She shoots him a look and grabs you're hand, "Let's go!" She says as we bust through the door and rushed to a particular room, then quickly slides open the door and shoved you in.

__________________________

Hi! How was my first chapter please tell me I'm dying to know how I did since this is the first time I've done assassination classroom.....

But yeah I am doing a Nagisa X Reader XP

If you want I could do a regular assassination classroom story, or maybe a karma X Reader