Day 2

You walk back to school today, wondering if every day at the school was like it was yesterday.....

Koro Sensei was actually an awesome teacher, and most of the people there had potential.

You walk into class sitting in the seat you where assigned to.

And you finally noticed the boy from yesterday come in..... Nagisa was it?

And he flipped open a small note book and loomed like he was reading over what he had written. You turned away looking towards the girls chatting, then suddenly you're phone vibrates.

You slowly take it out wondering who would have texted you at this time, you press the on button and the phone flashes to life.

"Hello new student!" A girl waves at me through the glass, my eyes widen, "Who... Are you?!" Kayano (Yeah her names Kay-I know at the time I didn't Kay- I know) walks up from behind me "Oh that's Rizu!"

"Hm..?" The girl waved behind the screen, "Wait.... Does that mean she lives somewhere else...?" Rizu shook her head, "No I in a computer program." She pointed back at a old box that looked kinda like a locker.
"That is the vessel I used to acquire."

She smiled at you, "I want to welcome you to E class!" You smiled, "I'm glad that this class was better then I thought..."

"Hm?" Kayano looked at you, you looked up with her with a fake smile, "Nothing!"

Mr.Karasuma time!~

So this is what I'm supposed to use to kill Koro Sensei...? You thought to yourself.

A knife in you're had, but it seemed rubber, bending it you doubted it would lay a scratch on him.

"Don't worry." You looked around to see Nagisa, "Oh hi.... What..?" He held out his hand and took the rubber knife, "It's useless to hurt the actual human, but to Koro Sensei it's like cutting through soft butter."

You're eyes lit up, "Really..?!" You looked at the knife dumbfounded.

He smiled and chuckled slightly, "Yeah.... But Karma has really been the only one land a hit on him.."

"Away from that topic what are you better with....?" You looked at him again, "Oh..." You put a finger to you're chin, "I've been really good with guns for a while..."

You pulled out the gun Mr.Kurasano had given to you, but then suddenly dropped it, when thoughts filled you're head, worry, and memories.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" You snapped out of it, "Oh.... S-sorry" you clutched you're head.

Mr.Kurasuma walked over, "You guys okay? I hope you're ready for gym"

We both nodded, but You walked away from Nagisa, "If you need anything just ask me!" You stopped letting that sink in.

Yeah if you only knew what it meant to hold a gun....

"I think it's time for a school trip!" Koro Sensei stated, Royuma speaks up first, "Do you think that's a good idea
Remember what happened last time octopus....?"

"Yes. It was pretty bad but at least I have trained you to be very good assassins." You looked around to see everyone's eyes on Nagisa, what had happened last trip.....?

"Well on that matter I should say that class is over!" After that he slid open the door to outside and flew mock 20 towards the sky.

You looked towards Nagisa's seat as he got up and headed towards the door, you where about to go and ask him about it but someone put their hand on you're shoulder.

You looked up to see Karma, KARMA my eyes grew into slits, trying to back away.

"You should give him some space"
He looked down at you with a face that showed not the slightest of emotion.

"W-what happened l-l-last trip....?" You  asked quietly.

He sighed and walked outside, "W-wait!" You followed behind him, "Let's go somewhere where he won't hear us..." I nodded slightly and followed him deeper into the forest.

Then he stopped and turned towards me quickly, "So...?"

He sighed deeply again, then put a sly smile on his face, "We went to the beach, and most of the people where fine, but when someone put something in our drinks..... Lots of people got sick." He looked up, you still studying him, listening intently.

"We when to look for the culprit, where we when into a building where lots of us had to do may intense things. Not before Nagisa had to put on a dress..." He took out his phone you started to giggle seeing him in a dress, but then and their you could see Karma's devils tail.

"But when we got into the roof...... He was there..."

Who

"His face filled with scars, he couldn't forgive what Nagisa did to him..."

Who?!

"He led us to the roof. And gave Nagisa the same knife he used..."

"Who?!" You exclaimed finally.

"Our old coach.... We couldn't take his teachings, he told us to pick one person to at least get close to him with a knife, and Nagisa was the one to be picked..."
Were you wrong about his, it's it the complete opposite?! A viper waiting to be let out?!

"Back to the original, Nagisa couldn't control himself, all his friends about to die, but he calmed down and knocked the guy out cold" he smiled at you, "That good enough for you...?" He gave you another sly smile an walked away.

Wait..... He didn't tell you how to get back home!"

________________________

Heyyyy hopes u enjoyed this chapter!

But yeah if you want me to start making chapters this long please tell me!

Gotta Blast>>>>>>>>