Questions (an actual chapter)

So yeah I guess this is a thanks for 10k views *shrugs* I don't update very much cuz I'm busy............... Reading Bxb fanfics and sleeping HAHGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*holds stomach in laughter*

S-SLEEPING HAHAHHAHAH

Well welcome back to cliffhanger hell where the romance sucks because the author has never been on a date.

And now I'm going to be on a longer haitus cuz skool started.

That means instead of updating like every month...... It's gunna be every few months

Yeah I should really get on with the story....

Yeah.....

yeah.

(Still Y/N's POV)

As the days went on, more and more people would believe she was nice now.

But as you know it's just not in her code, if she had turned nice then she wouldn't want to be called Nanika she would want to be called her name Y/M/N.

"Now it's time I take my leave for the day class bye~" she says with a small wink and leaves the classroom.

The whole class erupted into small whispers as she walked out slowly.

But when Bitch-Sensei walked in, the class' aura seemed to change, for the good.

Now that she had gotten used to the class more, she seemed pretty........ Nice. And she wasn't pretending, she really seemed to enjoy this class that she teaches.

You knew that he main motive when she was an assassin, was to try to seduce the man and make him drunk out of his mind with her tits. And that reflected on her attempt on assassinating Koro Sensei.

But from what you had herd, it didn't go so well.

"Bitch-Sensei!" She glared at the kid, "WHEN WILL YALL GUYS STOP CALLING ME THAT?!" The aura changed again, dark and black.

"Who cares!" The kid said and kept on with his question, "What do you think about Ms. Nanika?"

The room fell silent, and as people said, you could hear a pin drop.

She thought about it for a second, resting her elbows on the desk boredly.

"I don't know to be honest." She said and looked down at the floor.

"She seems nice, but you didn't know what real nice is until it slaps you in the face, but she seems to be trying to change. I don't want y'all guys getting hurt again-" she said sadly and continued,"-so please think about what you do and say around her. Even thought it might not seem like it, I love and cherish all of you guys."

"Cherish the money for killing Koro Sensei more like it." On of your peers grumbled.

She slapped her hands on the podium, "SHUT UP WHO SAID THAT?!","IM GOING TO KILL ONE OF YALL!" She said and her dark aura returned, piercing people through the the chest and braking hearts.