Nice Nice Nanika

Y/N's POV

You felt the uncomfortable aura lift as he sat down beside you, you smiled at him reassuringly. Giving him almost false hope.

Yes you was fine but still, what you had done at capture the flag was not acceptable!

She might be acting better, but you still don't believe her. She had shattered what human being was in there, she was gone. Your mother put things in your mind that not even you had known about.

If Nagisa wasn't the person he is..... Then he might be dead right now. And you would be reeking havoc as your mothers killing machine.

You didn't want that to happen.

But putting that aside, Nagisa's grip on my hand tightened as my mother walked in. You could tell they he still hasn't fully accepted her whole "nice" thing like me.

"Now I know like always we don't get much time with each other since gym is with Mr. Kurasuma and after that is with you other.... Woman teacher." You could hear all kinds of silent protests around the room, incipient yours.

Your mother wasn't a mother that would totally point out her own daughter at work unless it was an undercover mission.

Yes she's an assassin, and she taugh her daughter everything she knew.

Almost like.....

You were and exact copy of her.

You were diagnosed with some kind of brain damage at birth. And as you grew older your mother grew more restless about the situation. This brain damage seemed like it could never be conquered and wouldn't fix itself.

But your mother..... Thought of something so crazy that she thought it could change the world.

Yes it would change the world, but for the better? We never got to know.

Most of the teat runs weren't a success, and they had to shut it down. Her second jab was always there for her but she refused to stop the operation,

She refused.

And that sent her spiraling into insanity. Right before the operation could be shut down she sacrificed herself, and yes, her own child.

The building almost collapsed, the thing that she had made seemed not to be human. And she was pulling at dear life to her humanity.

That's child was you, everyday you put your whole life in the hands of a tiny pill.

The semi Blue-Red pill was always sent to you even if your mother wasn't there it give it to her.

See.... When the test was put on you it was also conducted on your mother. It was was made her tumble into insanity, there was no pill to keep it stable she would do assassination jobs to keep her cool and not lash out.

She divorced from your father with what lady of sanity she had, she knew it would be the best choice in heart.

But your father was always dramatic and threw this big fit; leaving his kid to fend for herself.

Once in a while your mother would come over, I guess she just thought that what humanity she had in her was still a parent to you.

Oh how wrong she was.

The Santa and weeks of training in combat never paid off. In the end you had to break it to her that your dream want anywhere close to what your mother had in mind.

She lashed out she screamed she yelled she questioned with no answer in rerun. She scared your life from combat, now looking at a gun have you a sickly feeling in your stomach.

You held his hand tight in return, him and you were there for each other,

The whole time, once Nagisa went back to his seat was like how Koro Sensei would regularly do it.

You didn't believe that she has found her humanity again it would sicken you to see her try to open her arms and embrace you like..... Your- Your...

Your mother...

You shook your head quickly, ten woman who had given birth to you want here she was locked up some her hiding.

Maybe she stopped fighting, you could faintly remember the night when you would see your mother on the floor with her head in her hands.

Silently screaming until those soft whimpers turned into actual screams that grabbed the attention of my father.

She would push him out o the way and scram her head off, it was like some other demonic side was trying to take over and that sickened and worried her.

Dark circles formed around her eyes and she would walk slower she would try to sleep but that would involve ever more screaming in pain.

That person scared you, the villain that was trying to take over. Who had taken over.

I gues you could call her......

Nanika...

Hayyyyy guys sorry for all the tags and nearly posting part of this early I finally revealed Nanika's secret..... (Tbh it sounds kinda like big hero 6 wen I read it over idk XDDDD)

But sow time after this  have to do *sighs* yet another tag...... You know who u r!!!!!! It's I'd i wasn't really feeling like updating this WOUKDNT be up there would be another tag.....

BE THANKFUL.

Sorry for the shot chapter,

Probably won't update for another month bye.