Short Chapter So Sorry!

You lift you head up with some struggle, it spinning from the pain.
"N-Nani....?"

Your vision clears and you search the area, "W-What happened?" You mutter, holding your head in your hands, you now on your knees.

There was a sea of whispers around you as your vision cleared.

Then someone grabbed your arm, this made you wide awake, you looked right into his face about to punch him in the gut, but then stopped it being Nagisa that still held your arm.

"It's okay we just need to be quiet. They haven't done anything about Ritsu yet even though most of our phones are gone so one had it tucked where no one would find it." He whispered, then led you towards them trying not to make much of a sound.

You begin to see them better, since it's mostly pitch black in here, "Y/N's awake!" Everyone whispered happily.

"So what's the plan right now?" You ask and look around at them, "Well buy our  calculations and Ritsu we've been here for about 2 hours."

"2 hours?!" You said and then clamped a hand I've your mouth, and then a sound started towards us, thump thump thump.

"Everyone quiet down!" Someone whisper screams, and we all dip down and lay back on the cold floor.

"So your sure that he's on his way thi second..?" A familiar voice spoke seductively.

Then she snaps her phone shut, the sound going through he whole building.

"Hm.... I wonder what I will do with you little ones~"

__________________________

A/n - IM SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT!!!!

I have no ideas....

But I'm trying to do the next chapter of my Killua X Reader

(If u want me to edit this books cover pls comment)

BAIIII