Bloodlust & Forgive?!

"Looks like we have a tough guy!"

Nagisa had his full attention on the woman, an aura seemed to engulf him with bloodlust.

It was out of control.

Even though Karma tried to reassure you..... It scared you to see a human like him even exist.

Nagisa....

Everyone seemed unsure, as the two glared at each other.

That was what some fights were like, silent, swift, intense.

It felt like someone was- or something was causing you not to breath, not to speak, but just to listen.

"So you want a piece of me?! Come and get it you brat!" She snarled, letting her fingers bend into a shape that looked like she was about to squish Nagisa's hear with them tight, her nails sharp enough to do major damage.

As she stifled a step, Nagisa started a slow, but intimidating walk, it felt different from the real Nagisa.

What would a woman do to their child to give them so much blood lust...?

"We all have problems..."

"You should give him some space."

"Nagisa couldn't control himself."

"Why I'm a such an idiot..." Karma glanced at you, biting your lip looking down at the found as the shadow of your hair covered your face.

Everyone gasped, you quickly looked up.

Her movements shifted, one to another, your eyes almost didn't see some.

Nagisa kept calm, he stood there, his eyelids moved down to cover his eyes not letting him see in clear vision.

"What the hell is he doing?!" You whisper screamed to Karma, he shrugged his shoulders.

Her image flickered, but Nagisa did not flinch.

She walked across the floor, the noise of her heels echoed around the room, Nagisa stood glaring at her.

As she got closer you couldn't take it anymore.

"N-Nagisa!" You stood up quickly.

But suddenly the door was thrown off its hinges, someone had kicked it!

As the dust drifted slowly way from the person, you could finally see who it was, "Mr. Kurasuma!" We all exclaimed.

The lady turned around quickly, then she disappeared, just as Professor Bitch walked in.

"You stay here with them and I'll catch up to her." He said as his head turned her way, she nodded then looked back at us, Mr. Kurasuma leaving the room behind her.

"Well kids don't you think it's time to leave this place." She said with a smirk, you looked over at Nagisa.

He didn't move, your breath hitched and you suddenly grabbed his hand.

What...

What am I doing?

He looked over at you, his eyes sharp as knives and pouring his darkness into my soul.

He looked just like your mother, her face always had a twisted smile, she was the one who taught you to shoot, she taught you how to doge.

With real bullets.

Your body started to shake, why did you even think that you could stop him, "I-I" tears started to form at the crease in the crease of your eye.

"Y-Y/N?" He looked down at you with sympathy, "Why are you crying.....?"

You shook your head furiously, "Baka!" You walked out the room, following the other students.

"W-What...?"

You and Nagisa walked home, the silence had you on edge.

Please talk!

Why did this happen?

Please can't you just look at me with that warm smile....? 

"I'm-" "Oh look my house is over there I've gotta-" he grabbed your arm, "Sorry Y/N-chan!"

He clutched you're hand tighter, looking towards the ground.

"It wasn't your fault, Ms-" he looked quickly back up at you, and shook his head, "No! Don't day that" he clutched even tighter, his grip making you want to run, hide, just leave!

"I-I scared you r-r-really bad!"

You stood there in silence, no one moving an inch, the air cold again.

"Please let me try again!" He looked towards the ground, a shadowy formed over his eyes, so the sapphire could no be seen in them.

No please just leave me alone

I don't need you!!

Your gonna make me....

Something warm hit his palm, "Nagisa-Kun.... It was that lady's fault! She set you off..... Just don't scare me like that again..."

His eyes widened, "But Y/N-Cha-"

Your grabbed his chin and rose his lips to yours, pulling him into a sift kiss, stopping him mid sentence.

"I'm going home. See you tomorrow Nagisa."