Rage And Hesitation

A/N - I've had like.... No inspiration... (Like usual) so that means LOTS OF TIME SKIPS.
(I'm just doing this for more words tbh it's liek 596 right now)

(Nagisa's POV)

"Brat!" She raised her fist and charged towards me. Mr. Kurasuma stopped her, holding her so she wouldn't too me to shreds.

She glared at him and struggled in his grip, "What do you think Tupi how just done?!? Laying a hand on my daughter! Have you killed her?!?!!?" She would not stop her blabbering about her daughter when she herself made her charge.

I looked back down at the unconscious Y/N sadly, "She's unconscious... I wouldn't do anything to hurt Y/N!"

She hissed at me baring what seemed to be fangs. This lady is seriously mental.

Not long after that the class was brought out of their daze and rushed to Y/N's side by me.

"What happened to her?!","What made her do that?!","Is she okay?!" Was what most people asked, I just stared at her and pushed a stray hair from her face.

She seemed peaceful, like some kind of weight had been lifted off her shoulders, I smiled at this.

I wondered what her mother had done to her to make her snap like that, that question jumbled around my mind....did her mom intend to come here? It did she want to watch slowly as her child snapped and killed the alien?

My head turned back towards her mother, her teeth bared ready to slice me into pieces. Her eyes glaring daggers into my skull. And her body struggling to run towards her daughter and me, ready to rip my head off.

"Now Ms. Nanika." Koro Sensei said, now in front of her.

Her gaze changed direction, up to his face for just a mere second to glare dagger at him. Then went back to me, and her unconscious daughter.

"Nagisa-Kun?" I hummed in confusion and looked to who was calling me, who ended up to be Kayano. Her eyes were fixated on me, "Help me carry her back to the building?" I nodded.

We both got a good grip on her and lifted her up (only if Nagisa could pick up a girl bridal style ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) then we have asked towards the building.

As we passed her mother, she stopped talking to Koro Sensei and looked towards us, and a little small part-maybe microscopic. Seemed to care for the lifeless body of her daughter.

We gazed at Y/N who was sleeping soundly on the soft mat that we had found.

"When do you think she'll wake up Nagisa-Kun?" Isogai asked, we both turned to each other, "You're asking me?!? I have no idea!"

He chuckled a little, then both of our eyes went back to Y/N sadly.

"Nagisa! Isogai!" We both whirled around to see Kurasuma Sensei, "It's time to come back to class. I'll stay here with Y/N."

I nodded and the both of us left.

The next day, to our surprise, was Ms. Nanika.

"Welcome class." She said as we all sat down quietly. She looked around at all of us, with a frown instead of her cherry smile.

She then let out a long sigh and closed her eyes, "If you all want to know..... Y/N is fine." Nobody spoke a word. "It's not like I'm expecting y'all to answer. It was my fault that she went nuts."

Some of the class gasped, most just narrowed there eyes, not believing anything that was coming out of her mouth.

But for the remainder of the day.... She didn't do anything. Not anything to Koro Sensei. Nothing to us.

Just stood there, and smiled.

Everyone's eyes would be on her.

One time today Maehara accidentally bumped into Okuda, and before she hit the ground....

Ms. Nanika....catched her.

Okuda scrambled out of her hands and muttered an almost silent thank you.

As the days passed, slowly someone of the class grew closer to her.

But one day, as the class shuffled in, and everyone took there seats. A certain someone entered the class, striding in and taking her seat like it was no bit deal.

Ms.Nanika claps her hands together and tries to get the class's attention.

"Children Children!" She says with another clap, "I know my daughter must be the center of attention since she's finally gotten back but there is a time and a place for y'all to talk to her. Not is not the time."

She smiles at us and continues on with the lesson, once in a while I would glance back at Y/N. And then once in a while she would catch my gaze and we would both look away on embarrassment.

But she looked very out of it, most of the time she wound actually pay attention but that didn't happen. She was gazing at her desk, or over at the window by me.

Suddenly I was pulled out of my thought as Ms.Nanika said we could talk amongst ourselves.

A small ground consisting of Me, Isogai, Maehara, Kayano and a few other close friend. (not Karma XD)

"Hey Y/N-chan!" Kayano said enthusiastically.

She looked up at us, not saying a word. Her expression was slightly bored, with her chin set on her hand lazily.

"How've you been?!" Isogai questioned, she just shrugged her shoulders and stared off into space, "Guys can I talk to her?.....Alone?"

They all nodded and left me in her alone, even though they could probably all hear our conversation and would steal glances every 5 seconds.

"So...... How are you feeling? Any better?"

She shrugged once again, but her gaze was now on her desk. I sighed, looking at her once again before I was about to turn around, "Did you miss me?" She smirked.

A small pinkness rose to my cheeks, "Everyone kinda did. We all worried about you." I said stubbornly.

"I know they all did but did you miss me?"

I took a small step back, she had asked me. And me only if I missed her. What should I say? It's not like a would just up and confess that I was worried and it might have taken a few hours of my sleep time.

She rolled her eyes and pulled at my sleeve, "Come on." She shifted her gaze to the seat beside her, giving me a signal to sit down next to her.

Hey guys!!!!! :3

I know
I know

(U really don't since u keep doing this.)

I-I know ;3;

(Do you? Do you really?)

AND JUST TO ANNOY YALL IM POSTING IT EXACTLY A MONTH FROM MY LAST POST.

Even the time.