Courage?

Y/N's Pov

You came and say down, taking a few of your essentials out of your bag and setting them on your desk.

As a shadow passed over your desk, your head snapped up to see Kayano looking down at you.

You suddenly had to fight to keep down a blush as you remembered yesterday on yout way home.

"Um... Y/N?" She asked slowly.

I replied as politely as I could, since I knew something was bothering her.

"Yes?" She fidgeted where she stood, tying her fingers tougether, and in sometype of action you would call 'cute'.

She finally spoke after she looked down at me confidently.

"I-I r-r-really like Nagisa!" She said confidenly, her fists balled up by her sides.

You set your chin on your palm and looked at her boredly, "Yeah what's new?"

Her cheeks went ablaze and she balled her fists tighter by her sides.

"Y-You mean.." she stuttered and then continued on, "-t-that e-e-everyone.."

She brought her hands up to her chest and clenched them, I rolled my eyes at the (fake ass) girl who was so flustered I could probably stick a marshmallow in there and waited a few seconds, it would probably come out as dust.

You nodded my head and changed my position so that you were looking right at her, "Yeah honey how clueless do you think the class is?"

She balled up her fists and started accusing me blushingly.

"Stop lying you meanie!"

"I'm not lying Kayano."

"You are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!!"

"Are too!!"

"ARE NOT!"

"YOU ARE TOO YOU JERK AND LISTEN HERE YOU BETTER GET THE HELL AWAY!!!!!!"

The whole class was silent.

Kayano and me stood there. Her hand was balled into a fist and cutting my uniform front, she was panting like a dog.

And then suddenly you swore that at that time, someone totally said something like "Kick her ass!", but really softly.

She dropped you to the ground and looked around at everyone, they stared back at her, not knowing what to say. Her eyes then traveled back to you, tears weiled up in her eyes, but she didn't reach to wipe them away. She just let them travel, further, and further, and further down her cheeks.

"Y/N you idiot!" she practically screamed and then ran out of the class.

Since when did Kayano become the heroine and I become the crush!?, You told yourself in a daze.

You were going to get up yourself, when suddenly a hand appeared to help you up.

Your head raised to see his blue, crystal eyes staring back at you.

"Good morning Y/N. What was all that ruckus about with Kayano?", He asked and tilted his head cutely.

You rolled your eyes once again, hoping that he couldn't see the blush that threatened to emerge in your face.

His hand took yours, letting you take to opportunity to pull yourself up, " You know same old same old."

Koro Sensei wal- stru- slithered? Into the room, then set the roll sheet on his desk.

"Please take your seat children. I will take roll and then start class." He said, ending with a little "fufufu".

The class followed his instructions and sat in their seats, quieting down slightly. He then started calling your peers names and you started drowning out the noise, "Y/L/N, Y/N?"

"Here." You said loud enough for Koro Sensei to hear, raising you eyes to look around at your class once again.

Everyone; well mostly everyone was looking forward, like E Class was the obedient one.

That was one thing you learned here, everyone D Class and above were cocky as hell, but once the teachers broke it to them that they were being deported to E Class, they became restless, they would beg, like dogs.

E Class was, before you got here, the worst of the worst. But now that your here, what can you say, this place is great!

Now that the lady barged in and made everything worse then it could be.

The dragged on painfully slow, as per usual.

Until the woman you refused to call your  mother walked in, a forced smile plastered on her face. Everyone might believe that she was right if three head again, but you knew the woman that used or love you, the smile she would give you as a child.

This woman didn't have any room in her heart for anyone, if she even had one.

You needed to do something about her, and soon, feeling sick and tired of all she put you through.

The pills, the training, the blood, it scars a person. But after what she did, she gave you everything, just to become the killing machine that she has today. And it might sound sad, but nothing could be farther away from that.

For what did she give you, your personality? Your sense of humanity? In the end the only instinct you could muster was severe bloodlust. And if was all her fault.

There was no more room in your heart for that person who had turned you into this, you had no more whimpers. No more whines. No more cries. Just the sense of disappointment.

For everything that had been out into third world, everyone had no have known that somehow people would start exterminating eachother.

You looked up at her,  she was writing online board and talking with her preppy smile.

Whenever she would look over at the students, you could see in her eyes. She had different plans then teaching children and becoming attached to the yellow alien everyone else had become attached to.

And somehow made you grow slightly attached to him as well.

You made a mental note in your head, yelling yourself that tomorrow you would stand upon to her again.

Even if she set you on a mental rampage and try to kill the stupid alien, you would greet her and tell her home you feel about her and how she should leave.

That's a rap my people! Wherever you're are, even if you don't celebrate, Merry Christmas!!!!

I know this is a giant cliffhanger, and it's really stupid to upload something on a holiday just to leave it as bad as thus but....... Do you think I care?

Hope y'all guys have a great day and To Be Continued.