5. First Love

Monty in MM...

Kenyamo POV....

I woke up this morning with a headache out of this world. I haven't done much of anything since seeing Jerari at the house and that was two weeks ago. I've only been to see my mom and to the grocery store since then. I go either with Reichen or Kassidy since I feel they have my best interest.

I'm not saying that Kayvon doesn't but he's too close with Jerari to be fully trusted brother or not. I think if Jerari fucks with me the wrong way he'll have my back. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to do my hygienic routine. Once I got done with that I put on some clothes because I needed to go see my mom. I haven't yet told her about the Jerari incident because that would make her sick even more.

I grabbed my phone and went to Reichens room to see if we were still going to see my mom. I knocked and he opened the door shirtless with water slipping down his body. Damn if he wasn't my sister man and gay he would be mines because this boy is a cutie. "What's up Kenyamo I was just about to get dressed" he said leaving the door open and going to his dresser.

He dropped that towel and dammit my heart was hurting. I never seen his dick before but it was a nice specimen to see. It wasn't too long it was more thick than anything. He slipped on his drawers and went to his closet. I knocked myself out my thoughts and walked away.

"I'll be ready in 20 minutes Kenyamo" he yelled while I was walking down the stairs. I yelled back alright and went to the kitchen. I fixed a ham and cheese sandwich and sat and watched K.Michelle: My Life. Once the show went off Reichen came down the stairs and came in the living room with me.

"You ready Kenyamo" he asked me. I got up and tossed my paper towel in the trash can. "Reichen why don't you just call me Ken like everybody else does" I asked opening the door. We walked out and went to his car. "Why you care I been calling you Kenyamo that's your name isn't it" he said smartly.

"I mean yeah but I guess Reichen" I said giving up. I turned on the radio and we were on our way to my mom house since she was getting released from the hospital today. I was happy for her but I knew it was a possibility of me having to come back.

I knew if she was there then that incident wouldn't happen again. She wouldn't even let them in the house let alone near me. She gave her trust to them and so did I. I guess you could say we both learned our lesson with that.

We pulled up to the house in no time due to Reichens insane driving. "I can see why you and Kassidy a couple both of y'all drive crazy as hell" I said opening the car door once it was unlocked. We both got out and went to knock on the door. Kayvon came to the door and he let us in.

"What's good baby bro and what's up Reichen" he said hugging me and fist bumping Reichen. I walked in and stopped in my tracks. "Where Ma at" I asked him before I got comfortable. "Kassidy went to pick her up she'll be home soon" he said going into the kitchen and sitting at the table.

He continued on with his breakfast and I sat there and instantly got bored out of my mind. I went to the living room and laid on the couch and watched some TV until my mom came home. My phone started to ring and it was Kassidy. "Yeah Kassidy" I said irritated because there is literally zero things to do.

"Kenyamo you at the house" she asked me. I told her yes and that's when Reichen and Kayvon and sat next to me. "Go to Walmart and buy momma some stuff I'll text you what she needs and tell Reichen to meet me at the hospital now" she said as we hung up the phone.