14. One and Only

Kenyamo POV.....

"Come here" Tayshod said grabbing my arm. I snatched away from him and walked downstairs. He's too horny for my own good. I can't keep up with it since we started having sex. He's a fucking energizer bunny and my batteries need to be recharged.

"No Tayshod we fucking too much and I can't let you get tired of it when we just started" I said sitting on the loveseat. I put my legs up so he wouldn't sit next to me. He sat on the couch and I rolled my eyes as he looked at me.

"Kenyamo I'm not getting sick of sex with you I'm loving it I just get horny sometimes" he said touching my leg. I gave him a confused look and said "Sometimes? Tayshod we've been fucking damn near everyday since I gave it up". He moved my legs and sat next to me on the loveseat.

He smelled good as hell and I wanted to fuck but I get tired too. Shit last night he got his nut but he forgot to help me get mines. I went to bed nutless and with a wet ass and I don't appreciate that shit AT ALL! "I get where you coming from Ken but I'm saying you rolling with me right?" he said with these damn eyes of his.

He always pulls this out of his ass to get some ass out of me. I hate them eyes because they are everything when he gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Yes Tayshod and don't pull that shit on me it's not working" I said folding my arms and pouting out my lips. He smacked his lips and leaned on me.

"It's not?" he asked kissing my neck. Oh shit I might be in some trouble with that shit. I love getting my neck kissed probably the same as getting head or my cakes ate. "Nope"I said trying to push him off me. He kissed me on my lips and licked me from my lips then down my jawline and gripped my neck.

I moaned out and he stood up and helped me up. He went back to work on my neck and I know he left so many love marks on me. He slid down my basketball shorts and got behind me. I just went with the flow hoping if I did give it up I would get mines this time.

He bent me over in doggy style position and started eating me. "Shit" I said as he gripped my cheeks with both his hands. He spread me open and went deeper with his tongue. 'Stop running" he said gripping my hips and pulling me closer.

He slurped me and I was in heaven. He gone make sure I get mines for sure now. I started jerking myself while he was still munching me like dinner. I was enjoying myself to the point I forgot where I was at. "Ahhhh shit Tayshod" I screamed as I burst all over the loveseat. He grabbed my dick and out it in his mouth.

I shook a bit and felt tired afterwards this dude was everything. I heard a car pulling into the driveway. "Oh shit they back" I said standing up and sitting back down. My legs was a bit tired and were through. "Go upstairs and get into my room" I said as he handed me my shorts.

I slid them on and sat on the couch like didn't nothing just happen. "Hey y'all what's poppin" I said turning on the TV and it was on the animal planet. They all looked at me weirdly like I just hid a dead body. "Nothing is up what's up with you watching the animal planet?" Kassidy asked walking past me to the kitchen.

Kayvon came and sat on the couch and put his feet up. "Nothing I like the animal planet y'all know I have an obsession with snakes" I said telling half the truth. I always loved snakes but thank god it was on the channel so it could be somewhat believable.

"Yeah yeah let me get that remote"Kayvon said holding his hand out for the remote. I scoffed and threw it at him so it hit him in the stomach. He grabbed his stomach and I jumped up and he started chasing me. "What is on the back of your ass Ken and what's on the couch" he yelled and I stopped.

Kassidy and my momma came to see what was happening. "Is that cum?" Kassidy said laughing. I laughed back at her and my momma didn't look so amused. "What the fuck is that Kenyamo?" my momma said pissed off. I don't know why she so pressed the seat is leather so it's easy to wipe off.