9. Daydreamer

Tayshod In Mm...

Kenyamo POV....

"Girl goodbye I don't care about his bitch made ass or his hoe ass family" Kassidy said mocking me as we were hanging out at the mall. I really have been trying to move past the bullshit and I've been succeeding for the most part.

"Stop mocking me Kassidy it's not funny and I really don't care I hope he finds what he looking for and it's not in me and I'm content with it" I said walking into Rue 21. We walked around the store and I picked out a few shirts that were cute as hell.

She went to the women's section and left me. I was shopping around and was focused on getting some new clothes. I was desperate for some new clothes and I'm finally getting it. "Ken y'all taking all day" Kayvon said coming into the store.

He came in with Tayshod and this girl he talking to. "We almost done Kayvon shut up you so damn loud go and find something to do and don't be stealing" I said turning back to the shirts. I heard him and the girl walk away from my area. I was minding my business when Tayshod was behind me.

"Um can I help you Tayshod?" I said looming back at him. He rubbed the back of his neck and was looking everywhere but at me. I started walking away and he followed behind me. "Damn take a picture Tayshod or speak it's okay" I said stopping and walking up to him a bit.

"Kenyamo I heard about what happened" he said walking to the clothes rack. I rolled my eyes and looked at Kayvon who was kissing that girl. I have zero idea what her name is. She cute though but she might not last long because of the way Kayvon is. He should keep her around because she the cutest he's ever had.

"Look whatever Kayvon told you it's none of your business" I said with an attitude. He always wanna tell my business to his friends. It's not his business at this point it's mines. "I didn't mean to upset you I just wanted to you he was wrong for what he did and you deserve better" he said looking at me.

I felt his confidence building the more he kept talking. "You don't even know me though like that to know what I deserve" I said raising my eyebrow. He bit his lip and held his head down a bit. His eyes didn't leave me even though his head was down they were looking up at me.

"I mean I wanted to get with you but the way your brother is set up it's been hard for me to get to you and then when you went away it was all over or so I thought" he said coming towards me with every word that he said. When he was finished we was damn near chest to chest with each other.

I always thought he was a fine ass person. I just didn't know him enough to say I like him or even had a crush. Then when I got with Monty it all went away and became all about bitch ass dude. I'm not ready to jump in a relationship yet but I mean we can always work up to that.

"Tayshod I mean I always thought you was cute but I was in a serious relationship and couldn't say anything" I said nervously as he almost towered over me. He wasn't taller than me but the way his body was it made it seem that way.

"Well shit now you single I'm single so what we gone do" he said putting his hand on my hip. I sighed and closed my eyes for a few seconds. My blood was rising and my hormones was racing. I felt this before but it was just different somehow.

"I mean it's whatever Tayshod" I said flirting with him and walking away. I walked towards the back and he followed behind me. "Ayo Ken I mean since it's whatever let me get your number" he said catching up to me. It wasn't far for him to catch me but he did.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me lightly towards him. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "You can ask Kayvon for my number" I said laughing at the thought of what would happen. Kayvon would go off on Tayshod if he found out he even liked me.