25. Sweetest Devotion

9 Months Later...

Kenyamo POV....

"I'm so damn scared about tomorrow sis like this is forever life changing" I said as me,Kassidy and Jalayna and a few other girls were on the party bus. Today was the day of my bachelor party and I wanted to be lit off my ass. Tomorrow is my wedding day and I couldn't be happier yet I'm still scared as hell.

It's more so the fear of us not working that freaks me out. I'm just nervous that he might grow tired of me or I get sick of him. I doubt I might get tired of him but it's just a bunch of what if this or that to me. "Boy you done made it this far by love Ken just calm down and be happy it's the both of you guys day tomorrow enjoy it" Kassidy said hugging me from the side.

We got up and started turning up with the other girls because well it was my night. We were headed somewhere I didn't know shit about. They wouldn't tell me they just put me on the bus and wouldn't let me out. I started twerking on the stripper pole and was drinking whatever they had on that bus.

The music was lit they played every song you could pop your ass to. I was still thinking about what Monty might be doing but I just hope he wouldn't go too damn far and fuck up. That shit will make me lose it all over again. I do trust him only because Kayvon and Reichen is with him tonight so they'll watch out for me.

"We here bitches" Jalayna said as the bus was coming to a stop. I looked and it was what appeared to be a damn strip club. I wasn't shocked because these girls are horn dogs just like me. I love this shit I'm going crazy tonight for sure. I can't wait to see cakes and dicks then some more dicks and cakes.

I'm going to fucking live tonight they knew what I needed. I mean I won't fuck one of these strippers but there is nothing wrong with touching and some looking. I know if Monty little crew is out they most likely are going to the strip club. I know they doing some wild shit for sure. "Come on Ken let's go harass these men and be perverts" Kassidy said grabbing my hand.

We got off the bus and went into the club. It wasn't packed but it was lit as hell and the people was all over the place. We went into this room that oversaw the club and we saw this chocolate fine ass tall dude dancing on stage. He was giving me all of my life and then some.

His dick was visible as hell only because his mesh underwear was fitting around him snug. He was dancing to Chris Brown - No Bullshit he was grinding and hip rolling his ass off. When he finally whipped out his dick that damn thing was too big for life. "Oh my damn is that even real?" I said loudly and all of us leaned closer even though we wasn't in front of the stage.

"That shit couldn't go up in me I feel bad for anybody walls he fucking" Kassidy said and we all started laughing. We started dancing in the room and then a man came into the room in a suit. "Hello you must be the bachelor that this special booth is for" he said standing in front of the table. I smiled and introduced myself and the other girls. He was an older guy but he wasn't gray but you could tell he was older.

"So where the men at? we got bands to throw" Jalayna said taking out her purse and all the rest of the girls took out they bags. These bitches came prepared to show out. "They'll be up here in a little bit I picked out the best of the best to be up here for your party" he said smirking at all of us. We just looked at him and smiled back and told.him thank you. He walked out of the room and then fifteen minutes later we saw a train of 6 men come towards us.

"Here come the men hoes" Kassidy said opening up her purse. These men looked finer than anything I've ever seen in my life. These men topped anybody I ever had a crush on. If Monty wasn't in the picture the things I would do to this one dude that was coming up to the room.