6. Don't You Remember

Reichen In MM...

Kenyamo POV....

"Kenyamo bring your ass on I'm not chasing you" he said banging on the front door of my mom house. I was at the door and I felt like with every threat he made stabbed my heart. He wasn't telling me he didn't love me but the fact he's here again for the third time today is scary.

He's really persistent and I've always loved that about him. "Monty leave me alone I'm done" I lied to him and to myself. I wasn't done with him I just wanted him to protect me the way he said he would. He was supposed to be my rock but he's hurting me more than anything.

"Kenyamo I'm sorry just hear me out you love me and your not done with me come back with me" he said as I pressed my head against the door. I put my hand on the door knob. I twisted the knob and opened it up. He was standing there with a tear stained face.

He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. He kissed me on my neck as he was squeezing me. I missed this feeling of him being this close to me. I felt like not only our bodies were together but our souls were connected as one. I put my face in chest and hugged him. "I'm sorry Ken I really am I love you stop running from me" he said rocking Mr back and forth.