19. Someone Like You

Kenyamo POV....

"Tayshod this is my fourth time calling you today so call me back if you feel like it" I said agitated at him not answering the phone. Tayshod is pissing me off he wants to say I'm his boyfriend and shit but he's not acting like it.

He doesn't answer my phone calls anymore and when he does he always has to fucking call me back. Then if he decides to call me back he's dry or falls asleep. He claims it's his job and his family issues but shouldn't I fit somewhere in there?

I got my own family issues right now my damn self. My momma and Kayvon are acting really secretive around me. Kassidy can even see that shit because they aren't really hiding it that well. They'll be talking and when I come in they'll stop and act like they weren't just talking.

One time I heard Monty and Jerari name and I rushed in and they stopped talking. I asked them what they were talking about and they just said it was about a movie. I don't believe that shit for a minute. They spend so much time together they forget me and Kassidy exist sometimes.

I got out of bed and went to talk to Kassidy. I wanted to pull up and see what's going on with him. I knocked on her door and waited for what seemed like forever. "Come on in" she said and I went in and she was laying in bed with Reichen under the sheets. Well if they was doing what I think then it wasn't good for because it wasn't any moaning.

"What's up Ken you interrupting shit" Kassidy said hanging off the bed on.her phone. I don't know what I was interrupting when they wasn't making noise. Shit at least heavy breathing would've made me think they was doing something. Since I heard nothing they asses should be lucky I even knocked on the door.

"I need you to take me over to Tayshod house like now" I said tapping my foot on the hardwood floor. She turned over and her boobs popped out and she covered them up quickly. She had some nice ass tits my sister is blessed. I knew her shit sat up but they were actually pretty.

"Baby brother for what? He got a car why can't come get you?" she asked me looking confused. I rolled my eyes at her and looked at her with an attitude. "Because he's not answering my phone and it's pissing me off so I wanna pop up and see what the fuck is up" I said getting irritated just thinking about some dumb shit.

Something isn't sitting right in my stomach with this. I have a gut feeling he's on some dumb shit. I will beat the everlasting shit out of his ass if he playing me. "I don't believe it call him right now" she said smacking her lips. I pulled out my phone and sat on the bed.

I dialed his number and when it started ringing I put it on speaker. It started dialing and I waited for it to go to voicemail like always. She acting like he's perfect when he's far from perfect. The phone was on the third ring and it stopped and a obviously feminine male voice answered. "Hello" the dude said.

"Umm hello where is Tayshod at?" I asked calmly because it might not be what I'm thinking it is. It better be what I think it is because I'll bash his skull if it's like that. "He's in the bathroom may I ask who's calling" the boy said pleasantly. He seemed so damn oblivious to who I was. So that means that my number isn't saved I'm his phone at all.

"His now ex boyfriend" I said and hung up the phone. I just sat there and looked back at Kassidy who was sitting in a bra now. "Get dressed we got a nigga to pop up on he ain't about to play my little brother" she said putting her hair in a ponytail. I got up and went to my room to change into something comfortable.

Kassidy was telling Reichen why she had to help me. Well she was yelling at him because he was trying to stop her. I can't believe this shit how could be have another bitch answer the phone. Even Monty didn't cheat with a nigga it was always a girl. Tayshod has pushed it and I'm going go kick his ass.